Chapter 16

Calvin led Elsa inside Wigglehouse.

"Gawrsh! It's Elsa!" said Sam.

"Sweet! Now we'll get this crime solved twice as fast" said Charles Wallace.

"Elsa. We'd like you to meet Batman and Robin. Queen Elsa of Arendelle" said Calvin.

"How do you do, your highness?" said Batman.

"Hi, Queen Elsa" said Robin.

"It's very nice to meet you, Batman and Robin" said Elsa.

"Tell me. Calvin called you here seeming to know what he was doing. How do you fight crime, my dear?" said Batman.

"I don't necessarily fight crime. I merely serve the good. Sometimes I rescue, sometimes I guide. And it's all done by my magic" said Elsa.

"Magic you say?" said Batman.

"What kind of magic?" said Robin.

"I'll show you" said Elsa.

She touched the Wiggles' grandfather clock and it froze to ice.

"Gosh! You freeze things with your hands?" said Robin.

"Yeah. I was born like this" said Elsa.

"How magical. If ice is relevant to defeating four of our arch nemeses, we shall use it" said Batman.

"Oh yes. What is this crime you're fighting?" said Elsa.

"Your majesty, are you familiar with the four most dangerous villains of our hometown, Gotham City?" said Robin.

"Not so much" said Elsa.

"They're Catwoman, the Joker, the Riddler and the Penguin" said Sam.

"And don't let the names and grins fool you. They're more evil than your grandfather and Hans combined" said Charles Wallace.

"And they've kidnapped Vivienne Bettencourt" said Calvin.

"And my niece" finished Sam.

"Oh my goodness!" said Elsa.

"Ordinarily, Robin and I would help them. But Robin seems to be too ill to carry on" said Batman.

"He seems okay to me" said Elsa.

"I won't seem okay if my stomach starts growling" said Robin through hot pain.

"That's why we need your help, Elsa. Your magic could keep the villains from defeating us" said Calvin.

"Can you help us? Pleeeeeeease?" Charles Wallace pleaded.

"I suppose. But you three will have to lead me to what I need to do. Nothing must be overlooked" said Elsa.

"Of course. But what about young Robin?" said Elsa.

"Do not worry, your highness. Robin is well tended. The Wiggles will see to it that he recovers quickly" said Batman.

"Very well" said Elsa.

"And I'll be with him every step of the way" said Batman.

"Gosh, Batman, thanks" said Robin.

"You are welcome, old chum. Now, off with you three. Show Elsa where the villains are hiding away" said Batman.

"Sam, you were there last" said Charles Wallace.

"Lead the way" said Calvin.