Chapter 9

The Joker, Riddler and Penguin were evilly plotting in their lair.

"We have two prisoners now. And Catwoman should be returning soon" said the Penguin.

"Yes. Now remind me. We have the Bettencourt girl and who else?" said the Riddler.

"Briar Pan" the Penguin quacked.

"Oh, delicious! She's the niece of one of those meddling Three Warriors. They're bound to swallow our bait now" said the Joker.

Catwoman entered the lair soon.

"Our plan is working purr-fectly" she said.

"Is it? Have they swallowed the bait?" said the Penguin.

"I didn't run into the Dynamic Duo. I'm not sure why, but the Three Warriors were fine enough to run into me" said Catwoman.

"And?" said the Riddler.

"They took the bait. They think I've gone straight" said Catwoman.

"Do they really? They have the Calvin boy on their team. He's too smart to really think you've gone straight" said the Penguin. 

"Trust me. He'll never regret knowing that" Catwoman meowed.

Just then, a familiar looking girl entered and said "Hey, gang".

"Rose Grayson. How are you, our newest member?" said the Riddler.

"Wonderful. What are we planning to do?" said Rose.

"We're to get the Warriors into our gang. They'll simply love it now that I'm straight" said Catwoman.

"Oh, of course! Just imagine. A hardened criminal gone straight. Let alone four" said Rose.

"Yes indeed. We just need to make sure the Warriors know that" said the Penguin.

"But how?" said Rose.

"If you see them, hand them these" said the Riddler.

"Riddles? What would they do?" said Rose.

"My riddles always lead people to me. If the Warriors read these, they'll know exactly where we are and they're sure to come. Then we'll be able to explain much better" the Riddler explained.

"Oh, what a ball!" said Rose.

She ran away with the riddles.

"Joker, have you prepared the perfume?" said the Riddler.

"Yes. When she's helped us and we reward her, she'll be trapped with the Warriors" said the Joker.

"But what kind of trap will she be in with perfume?" said Catwoman.

"When she sprays herself with it, she'll be poisoned. She just doesn't know when she's been tricked" said the Penguin.