Chapter 20

At that time, the Wiggles had taken Robin to Meg's hospital.

They stayed in the waiting room while Batman went with Robin to see Meg. 

After a few examinations, Meg gave Robin's stomach a feel.

"Well, Meg?" said Robin.

"I don't know. I might have to run some tests with the Misses" said Meg.

"Tests?" said Robin.

"Don't worry. They're harmless" said Meg.

"What are the tests for?" said Batman.

"If his stomach hurts that bad, it's a possibility that he's pregnant again" said Meg.

"Holy cliche. I hope it tests negative. I can not bear that pain again" said Robin.

Meg took Robin to the testing room where the Misses were waiting.

"Goodness! It's the Boy Wonder!" said Dr Whatsit.

"Just look, Dr Who and Dr Whatsit. One of our best warriors from earth. Isn't this wonderful?" said Dr Which.

""Dang!". Tucker, American" said Dr Who.

"We come with a favor to ask of you three" said Batman.

"Much obliged, Mr Caped Crusader" said Dr Whatsit curtsying.

"We need to run a test to see what's causing his stomach to hurt so badly" said Meg.

"Yes, of course. Lay down here, Robin" said Mrs Which gesturing to a hospital bed.

Robin did as he was told. 

Dr Whatsit put her stethoscope on Robin's tummy.

"This is so exciting actually" she said.

"Whatsit, if you keep up your excitement, we'll never get this test done" said Mrs Which.

"Oh right. I apologize" said Dr Whatsit.

Dr Who managed a screen that ran the tests.

She motioned to Whatsit and Which that nothing was wrong.

"She's saying that she can't find anything abnormal. Everything's normal" said Dr Which.

"So I'm not pregnant?" said Robin.

"No you're not" said Dr Which.

"We're glad to know what it's not, doctors. It's what it is I'm worried about" said Batman.

"Batman, these tests aren't determining anything. But our hunch is that he's still having negative side effects from his previous pregnancy" said Dr Which.

"Oh no. First my daughter disappears and now I feel like I'm about to have another when I'm really not" Robin groaned.

"We don't know for certain if that's it, Robin. All we can do is... hope" said Meg.