Chapter 3

In the year 2022, 24-year-old Amanda Schaefer wanted to visit her 60s friends.

She found her time portal and went right through it.

But she didn't get to the Cavern, where she always knew the kids would be.

She ended up in Wiggletown.

Fortunately, she knew the Wiggles' house when she saw it. 

As the kids were exiting Wigglehouse, they saw their friend from the future.

"Amanda, what are you doing here?" said Calvin.

"Just out of boredom, I came to see ya" said Amanda.

"Well, that's awful nice of ya" said Sam.

"Where's Meg?" said Amanda.

"In that building. She got married not too long ago and now she's living with her man" said Calvin.

"Sam got married too. That's why we're living in Wigglehouse now" said Charles Wallace.

"Oh wow! That explains why I didn't end up at the Cavern" said Amanda.

"Yes it does. So now we're going to visit Meg in her new apartment. Wanna come?" said Sam.

"I'd love it! And I can meet her husband" Amanda squealed.

"Sure you can. He's a really nice guy" said Calvin.

The kids took Amanda to Meg's apartment.

"Hi, guys!" said Meg when they got there.

Then she saw Amanda's face and said "And Amanda. Long time no see".

"Hi, Meg" said Amanda.

"Now. We brought her here for a visit. But there's one thing we need to do" said Charles Wallace.

Chad entered the room and said "Kids! You made it".

"Hey, Chad" said Sam.

"And who's this?" said Chad.

"Amanda Schaefer. Amanda, this is Chad Stuart" said Calvin.

"Well! Pleased to meet you, Amanda" said Chad shaking hands with Amanda.

"Hi" said Amanda.

"Chad? I should warn you. Amanda is a time traveller from the 2020s, so she probably knows everything about you" said Meg.

"Do you?" said Chad.

"Actually, I hardly know you" said Amanda.

"Really? That's news to us" said Charles Wallace.

"You must have some idea about at least what I do" said Chad.

"First, I should ask what year it is now" said Amanda.

"1966, dear" said Chad.

"Okay, so The Jungle Book is in production by now. In the future, you're one of the vultures. That's all I really know about you" said Amanda.

"Smart girl" said Chad with a smile.

The guys then heard a trumpet-like sound.

"What's that?" said Amanda.

"That's the Warrior Siren. It means someone needs our help" said Calvin.

"Let's go, Warriors" said Sam.

"Can I come?" said Amanda.

"We'll see. Sometimes our missions are dangerous" said Calvin.

"Well, you guys get to the Changing Tree. Amanda can stay with us until you get back. And then you can report back if it's safe enough for her" said Chad.

"But aren't you in Actorville today?" said Meg.

"Oh, yes. I am" said Chad.

"Well, that's alright, Chad. You should show Amanda the place. She LOVES Disney" said Charles Wallace.

"Oh, great idea! How about it, Amanda?" said Chad.

"I wouldn't miss it" said Amanda.

"Alrighty. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's get into the Changing Tree for some quick changing" said Calvin.