Chapter 22

Isla smiled beside Paxton as they sat at the top of the Ferris wheel. They had been in Seattle for five days and had seen everything there was to see. Isla had hats for the men in her family and shirts and keychains for everyone else.

"Are you having fun, babe?" Isla looked at Paxton and nodded her head. "Seattle has been a blast." Paxton kissed the back of her hand. "I was worried about you. Those dizzy spells almost knocked Grey and me on our ass, so I know it was a lot for you."

Isla nodded her head but gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm all good now. Maybe I'm just not use to the change in weather or something. The magic and power are definitely different here." Isla said feeling the shift the moment they touched down. "I can't believe our first day here I saw a demon."

Paxton chuckled at her. "I do miss that about the real world. Ravenswood is very different from the rest of the supernatural world." Isla had to agree with him.

She wasn't sure why her Nona had never considered allowing demons into Ravenswood, but the fact also remained that she could never remember a demon trying to seek refuge in Ravenswood in the first place.

"You ready for your first ever college party tonight?" Isla nodded happily. "Tessa's cousin, Lazlo, is hilarious. I'm sure his friends will be just as fun. It's pretty cool he didn't look at us like lame high schoolers." Paxton nodded as they got off the ride. "Have fun?" Grey asked meeting them at the base. Isla hummed a response before kissing his lips.

"We have a few more hours before the party, so what do you guys want to do?" Cody asked taking a sip of his drink. "We could go shopping. I don't think any of my dresses are college party appropriate. They feel to childish." Isla spoke up.

Tessa looked at her confusedly. "Can't you just use your witchy woo and conjure up something bad as fuck?" Isla shook her head. "I don't feel comfortable using my magic outside of Ravenswood. The energy here...I just don't want to risk attracting any attention."

Paxton kissed her temple. "Shopping it is." Paxton said with a smile. Cody and Grey groaned causing Paxton to chuckle at them. They made it to the mall in half an hour and watched as the girls tried outfit after outfit.

Tessa was done in ten minutes, but Grey and Paxton seem to disapprove of every outfit Isla tried on.

"This is the one and I don't care what you guys say." Isla huffed as she walked out of the dressing room. The guys couldn't help but stare. She looked sexy yet beautiful. "You can't say it's too short, because it's a jumpsuit. You can't say it's too tight, because it's flowy. I know my boobies are out, but they look amazing so deal with it."

Cody snickered at the guys before standing. "You look great, future Luna. Your men are speechless because of that fact. Go get changed so we can leave." Isla nodded her head before turning back into the dressing room.

"All of us have lived outside of Ravenswood. This is her first experience. Let her enjoy it." Cody cut Grey off before he could say anything. Grey knew Cody was right and relented.