Chapter 16

Their marital weekend was spent around the house in various positions as a throuple or one on one. Grey and Paxton wanted to take Isla on a honeymoon, but she reiterated that it wasn't feasible in the middle of their fall semester. She wanted a full week to lounge around with her husbands and be bums and that wouldn't happen until December rolled around or even summertime.

"What are you newlyweds talking about?" Stevie asked with a smile as she sat down beside Derek in the cafeteria. "The guys want to go somewhere during Christmas break for our honeymoon, but I really want a warm honeymoon. I could literally teleport us anywhere in the world and feel the prettiest places shine brightest in the summertime."

"There are places that are warm during wintertime in the US. Just saying." Stevie shrugged earning a nod. "But...if you go somewhere in the winter that calls for maximum snuggles, cuddles and lots of tumbles in bed." Cody offered with a smirk.

"Exactly!" Paxton and Grey said in unison. Isla rolled her eyes before looking to her right at Grey. "Summertime calls for bikinis." She looked at Paxton. "And really short skirts." She touched their temples and images of her in scanty swimwear flood them.

"Summertime is better." Grey spoke up. "Summertime is perfect." Paxton said at the same time. Isla chuckled loudly before removing her fingers. "Plus, I want to spend the holidays with our new family here in Ravenswood. I have a feeling Christmas is going to be amazing this year."

Stevie nodded in agreement before talking about the gifts she was planning on getting her siblings. "I want a cookie!" Isla said peppily a little while later. "Girl you better use that witch woo of yours and float one of those bitches over." Cody said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

Isla shook her head no. "Just because we can use our powers on school grounds doesn't mean we should. I'm a regular student just like everyone else." Cody snorted.

"You could kill everyone in here or at least immobilize them with a snap of your fingers. There's nothing regular about you Isla Devereux." She rolled her eyes and got up. "I'm coming with!" Stevie said and Isla giggled knowing her bestie just wanted details of her first few nights as a wife.

"How do you guys feel?" Derek asked looking at Grey and Paxton. The smiles on their face made the guys present happy. "Same, but more." Paxton spoke up. They nodded their head in understanding. "We're happy for you guys." Asher spoke up with a bright smile and Grey appreciated his friends genuine joy for them.

"What does this bitch want?" Grey heard Cody say before turning to see Selah make her way towards them. "Hey guys." She said a little shyly which didn't match the she wolf he'd met and known.

"Hey Selah. What's up?" She smiled at Grey before moving closer to him. "I just wanted to say congratulations." Her brazen flirtations were back in full effect. When she made a move to touch his shoulder Riel growled in his head.

Selah found she couldn't make contact. Her hand was frozen and they all realized that. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch my husband." Isla said in a somewhat deadly tone.

"I-I was just congratulating him." Selah stuttered causing Isla to nod her head. "You can do that with your words." Isla used her powers to slightly shove Selah back a few steps.

"I didn't mean any disrespect." Selah spoke up realizing they were getting some stares. Isla breathed through her jealousy and sighed. "Sorry. Mate bond is a bit more powerful for an orb I guess." Selah nodded her head. "I really am happy for you all." Cody sucked his teeth earning a glare from her.

"What do you want Selah? I'm sure Isla can count on one hand the number of times you've spoken to her before Grey arrived. You don't even speak or acknowledge Paxton, so what the fuck do you want?"