"I love you."

His green eyes lock with mine. "I love you too."

****

Harry left a long time ago to go to the arena for tonight. Meanwhile, I'm dressing the girls up for the occasion. We'll be sitting in the VIP section, perhaps with some fans, I don't know. As I am braiding Grace's hair, my phone rings. "Can you give me my phone baby?" Aimée tiptoes from the bed where she was sitting and hands me my phone. "It's daddy!" She points at the picture of him that I have as my contact picture.

"Hi love, how're you feeling?" I ask him, putting the phone on speaker.

"I'm good, I was just calling to ask when you think you'll arrive?"

"Missing us already?"

"Of course not, never in a million years." He laughs. Is the fact that I can picture him laughing in my head too much?

"I think we'll leave in about two minutes, I just finished Grace's hair so we're done." I grab my purse, the keys and my phone. "C'mon girls, we're going," They hold each other's hand as I take Grace's hand so that we are walking in a chain.

"Do you know where you need to enter?" Harry asks.

"I do."

"Save that for the wedding darling,"

I laugh, "Or not? No just kidding, being called Mrs Styles, I would never say no." I look at my watch. "Okay, girls come here, say good luck to daddy!"

They both talk on the phone and wish him good luck. He thanks them and then I hang up. We hop on the taxi, seeing as Tribeca is very far from the Chelsea neighborhood to do by foot with Aimée and Grace who are both curious to see what their dad does as his job. In their head, they think he is a dancer who plays the guitar and piano. This is partially true, but that's not all he does.

A bodyguard is waiting for me at the entrance of the apartment building, I nod at him and he starts walking next to us. I greet him as he helps me get the girls in the car.

***

We enter the arena through a back door where there are no fans. We are guided to our seats, the girls happily giggling and running in front of me. Some fans who are already in the arena start screaming and waving at us. Grace and Aimée turn around and look at me, visibly confused as to why everyone is screaming at them. "Here are your seats, enjoy." The bodyguard leaves us three together.

"Mommy why is everyone screaming?" Aimée asks. They are both trying to look through the barricade in front of us, their forehead touching the upper part of it.

"It's because they are happy to be here, you don't have to be scared. Do you want to say hello?" They both nod and hold their arms up in the air so that I can carry them.

I see my sister coming with a bodyguard on my left. "Rose, you came! I'm so happy! How was your flight?" I hug her.

"It was good, I came home around two hours ago but I couldn't miss this." She sees the girls and kneels to hug them both. "Hi, my babies!" She says in a high pitched voice. The girls kiss her on the cheek and giggle.

"Are they excited to see their dad perform live?"

"I don't know, but we were about to say hi to the fans. Can you help me carry them?"

"Sure!" Rose takes Aimée in her arms and I take Grace. She buries her head in my neck, suddenly all shy. I wave at the fans who are filming me. "Didn't you want to say hi?" I ask her, running my finger up and down her cheek. "M...kay."