nineteen

22 weeks pregnant

" I claim to be the DJ !" I raise my hand and connect my phone to the bluetooth of the car.

" It's four a.m. so if you don't want me to fall asleep, you better put good songs. " Harry warns me, pointing his finger at me and yawning. I slap his finger and give him my best smile with a nod. He puts his hands on the steering wheel and starts the car. The first song I choose is Up All Night by One direction. He looks at me.

" Seriously ? I said something calm.." He shakes his head.

" It feels like we've been living in fast forward
Another moment passing by
The party's ending but it's now or never
Nobody's going home tonight" I sing covering my ears to ignore his whining.

"Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay
DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake
People going all the way, yeah, all the way
I'm still wide awake" I extend my fist to his mouth to mimic a mic.

"Sing it !" I yell and poke Harry's nose.

"I wanna stay up all night
And jump around until we see the sun !" He starts shouting the lyrics. I knew he still remembers them !

Since almost two hours we've been singing One direction songs and songs from other artists together. Harry acts as if he doesn't remember his One D days but I've seen him mouthing the words in secret while I was singing my heart out. He really thought I wasn't going to notice. I take my phone and take a picture of him driving. He looks so concentrated on the road. He taps his finger repeatedly in rythm against the steering wheel.

We're finally in the Eurostar. We decided to go to France by car so that we wouldn't get recognized in the airport or taken pictures of. Although I highly doubt we'll be alone at Disneyland so people are going to see us together. And you can definitely tell that I'm pregnant right now. It's becoming very hard to hide.

Jeff told Harry that he shouldn't tell the fans yet but Harry is taking me out with him so maybe he wants to tell people.. I guess we'll just figure that out once we're there. I snuggle comfortably in my sit and rest my head against the window. I close my tired eyes. I don't think I'll fall asleep I'm too excited, but I can try to rest a little..

Harry's POV

I scroll through Instagram on my phone and I end up searching for Violet's name. I click on her account and look at her pictures. She's smiling in all of them, always dressed in colorful clothes. She's like a rainbow. I'm more than glad that we met, she's an amazing woman. Even if she still has a childish mind sometimes, that's what made me really like her. I remember how clumsy she was that night, how she was drinking to forget something. So was I. Getting drunk is an escape from the real world. Both of us have this in common. When we first met, I was high and drunk but when I woke up, everything came back to my mind. Including her name.

I tried to search for it but apparently searching : Violet + London + brown eyes + brown hair + 5"8 isn't helping. When I saw her again at the Gucci shop I couldn't believe it. But then she told me she didn't remember anything about that night. But it was okay because eventually I could still ask her to go to my concert, just to get to know her or just see her. When she came to my concert, I didn't see her in the crowd. But faith made that she came backstage. Only, I was not expecting her to tell me I was going to be a dad, I was gobsmacked. Then I went to the sonogram and I realized that I was going to be a dad and soon.

When I went to see my mum we talked a lot about her, about the tiny humans growing in her. My mum is more than excited for her first grandchildren. I wanted to do something for Violet but I didn't know what. That's when my mum asked me if she had a dream or a favorite place to be. She once talked to me about Disneyland Paris. I jumped on my phone and reserved the hotel and tickets there in a minute.