twenty

Harry's POV

"Let's go!" she takes my hand and drags me out of the room.

"Wait I have to go ask something." I let go of her hand and walk to the reception.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist asks. It's not the same person as before. Do they just change receptionist every ten minutes here?

"Hello, I called yesterday to have bodyguards, since I'm going out I'd like if they could be here. Just to ensure my privacy and my girlfriend's." I tap my fingers on the counter.

"Just a minute please, I'm calling them." She dials a number on the phone and tells something in french. All I can understand is my name 'Harry Styles'. I see two tall men arrive and nod at me. I go back to Violet. She is taking pictures of everything around her: the decoration, the food, the little kids.

"Have you seen all the little kids? They're so adorable! " She waves at a little boy who was smiling at her. The kid waves back which makes Violet's smile widens. She turns her head to look at me, a pout on her lips.

"Aw, look at them dressed up in costumes! I don't want to pressure you but we should go now. Can't wait to start all the fun."

We both walk out of the hotel and go straight to see the castle. When we see it in its full size, Violet goes silent. I look at her, only to notice that she has tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I say while wiping her cheeks. I hold her hand tightly in mine, rubbing my thumb against the back of her hand.

"It's the hormones. They make it ten times harder not to cry. Have I told you how happy I am? " She chuckles, wiping a few more tears.

"Let's take a picture!" I take my phone and take a selfie of us in front of the castle.

Violet has her smile back, so do I. She first takes me to Buzz Lightyear laser blast. Apparently you need to shoot some targets to gain points. After an hour of queue we finally get in.

" Good luck." She winks at me. I point my plastic gun at her and mimic shooting.

" I'm going to win. No pity, even for pregnant women." I say, starting to shoot all the signs that I see.

At the end of the attraction, I smile seeing my amount of points. 170 528 points. I bet I won. I look at Violet's. 171 528 points. She put her hands up in victory and does a little dance.

She won.

We spend the whole day having fun and no fans came to ask for pictures or autographs which was great. Violet didn't even notice the bodyguards. At least I don't think she did. We're holding hands in the shops. Violet wants to buy some stuffed animals for the babies. She says that it would look great in their bedroom.

" We have to start decorating and buying furniture for their bedroom. Do we put them both in the same room or not ?" I ask Violet who is now holding a giant Marie from the aristocat.

" I guess we should prepare two bedrooms but maybe at the beginning we can put them in the same so that it'll be easier for us." She pays for her giant stuffed animal and take my hand.

We're walking to the hotel. Violet and I both decided that it would be better to watch the animated show on the castle from our suite. I hear a group of girls giggling behind me. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around with a smile only to see four girls.

" Hey Harry ! Sorry to bother you but could we have a picture with you ? We're big fans !" One of them asks.

They all look next to me and smile at Violet who smiles back. I can see in her eyes that she is uncomfortable because of her belly.