twelve

A/N : Here's a longest chapter than usual, 2.6k of words ! Hope you like it <3
Sending my love

***

The sound of my alarm wakes me up. I slap my phone to try to stop it but instead I almost break my little finger. I growl through gritted teeth and open my eyes slowly. I open the light and notice that my mum is still sleeping next to me. I shake her a little before she opens her eyes too. We both yawn and lay in bed before I decide to get up first.

"Hi, are you hungry?" She asks me, rubbing her eyes. I nod quietly and get out of bed. I give her a kiss on the cheek and put my slippers on.

We go downstairs to the kitchen, I take some bread out of the cupboard and put some Nutella on it. I feel like the babies are stealing all of my food and I'm always eating because of that. My mum and I are both sitting in silence, a comfortable silence. After our small breakfast, we go back to my room and get ready. The plane ride is 7:30 hours long so I choose a comfortable outfit, Harry's sweater and sweatpants.

Simple but effective.

It's now 9:35, which means it's time to go if we want to catch our plane at 11:00. We take our suitcases downstairs and pack them in my car. I get in the driver's seat and let my mother rest next to me. She quickly falls asleep, so I decide to put my music on. I choose Harry's last album and listen to his sweet voice fill the silence of the car.

Suddenly, as I was stopped at a red light, during Sweet Creature one of the baby kicks. My hand flies to my mouth as I let out a small "awe". When the light goes back to green, I press my foot on the pedal, trying not to think about what happened too much.

****

After 45 min of drive, we arrive at the airport. I slowly shake my mum, which earns an angry growl from her. But she still get out of the car and help me get the suitcases. We do everything we need to do and when I look at my phone, it's already 10.38 a.m. We both sit, waiting for the speakers to tell us that we can go on board. There is a group of five girls next to us who are chatting. They seem to be around 14-17 years old. I accidentally overhear their conversation, Harry. They're mumbling his music quietly. When they see me looking at them and smiling, they all look at my sweater.

One of the girls moves a little closer to me. She points at my sweater. It's the one that Harry gave me, with Treat People With Kindness written on rainbow colors. "I love your sweater!"

"Thank you!" I smile at her.

"Are you going to his concert, in New York?" Another girl asks. I notice that there is a picture of Harry in her phone case.

"Uhm, yes I am. I'm very excited."

These girls don't know me, and I think that by the time they are at that concert they'll forget we even met.

"Same! We're such huge fans, and he's such an inspiration for our generation. I wish I could tell him in person one day." She sighs.

"Yeah... he's amazing." I reply. The speakers announce that the passengers on the flight to New York need to get on the plane. I lost the girls and find my mum again. She was at the Starbucks and she got me a Lime Refresher, my favorite. I give the stewardess my ticket, she looks at it and indicates me my seat. I'm seating next to my mum which is perfect since we didn't book the tickets at the same time. Before we take off, I send a text to Jeffrey.

To : Jeffrey
Hey! We just got on the plane, see you soon x

I then turn my phone on airplane mode and take a book out of my bag. It's a book about pregnancy cravings, feelings. For example, they say that at 4 months it's normal to feel turned on by everything. I really appreciate knowing that it's normal because literally anything turns me on at the moment. At least I know I'm not crazy.