seventeen

"Oh my god!" I let myself fall on the couch, hands over my face. Harry lays next to me.

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" I ask him, frowning my eyebrows and sighing.

Who thought that organizing a baby shower would be so hard? Between the color of the napkins, the flowers, the ribbons of the chairs, the tables, the guests... I'm so overwhelmed. We wanted to do this alone because you never know if the party planner can be trusted. But honestly now I regret not asking for more help. I get up and get back to work. Harry takes my hand and tries to make me sit. He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me down on the couch.

"Harry we have so much to do the guests will arrive soon!" I whine and try to wiggle out of his arms. Not that I don't like the feeling of his arms around me.

He looks at me, frowning. "Babe it's noon, the guest will be here at 3 pm we still have plenty of time." He leans in and kisses my forehead.

"No, we don't. Let me remind you that it's because of your pretty face that we are late in everything."

We were supposed to start organizing the baby shower for five days but Mr. Harry Styles decided that spending our days in bed watching movies was better. What initiated his idea was that on Tuesday I got a very bad cramp, since then he decided that I shouldn't do anything. I love that he is so concerned about the pregnancy.

The bell rings. I look through the security camera and see that it's the caterer. Right on time! I open the door and the gate to let the truck in. The caterer stops his car and extends his hand to me. I shake it and smile at him.

"I have everything in the back of the car can you show me where I can put everything?" He takes some boxes out of his car and as I go to help him he stops me.

"Please let me do it, you shouldn't carry things." He looks at my belly. I smile at him and take the boxes anyways. Why do people think that I cannot do anything because I am carrying babies?

"I'm pregnant not senile," I mumble, walking toward the door with the boxes in my hands.

We enter the kitchen and put everything on the countertop. I give the man his money and close the door behind him. I take a look at the food. We ordered some appetizers that I already want to eat. I take the last boxes, inside are my favorite things from the party. The cupcakes. The cupcakes are decorated with some pink and white frosting, this is exactly what I wanted.

"Harry! Come see the cupcakes they're beautiful." I squeal in excitement.

He abandons his occupation to lean over my shoulder and look at the cupcakes and all the food.

"Wow, this looks tasty. I can't wait to eat all of this."

I look at the time and notice it's already 12:45 pm.

"Do you want to eat? I'm hungry."

"Can we make sandwiches?" Harry asks.

"Okay, I'll do this."

After we finished eating, we finalized the decoration of Harry's garden and everything is now in place. I get out of the shower, do natural makeup, and dry my hair. I take my curler and do some curls to my hair. I go back to Harry's room in my robe. Now all of my clothes are in his closet, he insisted that since we are now 'official' I can sleep in the same room as him. He says he sleeps better when I'm next to him. Which I think is true because when we weren't official I used to hear him getting up multiple times by night. Now he doesn't wake up at all. He's already in the room when I enter. He has two outfits in front of him, a purple suit and a yellow suit.