fourteen

17 weeks pregnant

"He kissed you?" Millie says, I nod and take my phone to see if I have any message from Harry but I don't.

I hadn't seen Millie since three weeks, she was in vacations with her family and the minute she was home, she immediately came to my house to hear the tea of what happened when I was in New York a week ago.

"And the worse is, I really liked it you know. I was this close from jumping on him." I separate my thumb from my index of two inches.

My best friend snorts, trying to not spit her water.

"Are you saying you wanted to sleep with him?"

"Yeah! I don't know why I feel so ... horny all the time." Lately, I've felt attracted to every man that I meet. None of them were my type but I was ready to get them in my bed.

Millie takes her phone and types something on Google before turning the screen to me. "Apparently it's common for pregnant women to be like this at four months of their pregnancy."

"Yeah well it's still weird! I don't want to jump on him whenever I see him. All I want to do when he's next to me is tear his shirt off." Okay now I might sound like a creep." I rest my head on my palms and start laughing.

"Oh my god! I know who you remind me of, you remind me of Rachel Green in Friends! You know when she was pregnant?" Millie adds. I nod as I remember the season 8. Of course I know Rachel. She's been my fashion icon ever since I started the show.

"Well gee, I didn't know her being my favourite character would mean that I'd get the same pregnancy as her."

My phone rings, I turn to see the caller ID. Fuck. Millie takes my phone with a mischievous grin. I point my finger at her, "Don't you dare!" She answers gives me my phone back. I slap her arm and whisper "I hate you."

I put the phone to my ear. "Hey Violet!" Harry speaks up.

"H..Hi " I stutter. I mentally slap myself for this. Why am I so nervous when he is around me?

"How are you?"

"Great, they haven't kicked since last time. I think they miss you." I hear his laugh through the phone. God I miss him.

"So.. what's new?"

"Nothing much, I really miss you. I can't wait to be home! Only two weeks to go." He says enthusiastically, I can see his smile from the other side of the phone even if we are not of face time.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you too.. Umh Harry?"

"Yes? " He asks suspiciously.

"What.. what are we? I've been asking myself some questions since you... you kissed me and I need to know because I don't want the situation to be awkward or anything." I talk fast, saying everything I have to say. I already regret asking him when I see that he doesn't reply.

"Harry?"

"Yeah? Sorry I didn't hear what you said Jeff was talking to me at the same time. What did you say?"

"Oh," It feels like a thousand books just dropped on my head. I just asked him an important question and he wasn't even listening. "Nothing too important, I just thought about baby names but we can talk about it when you come back."

"Me too! I can't wait to tell you. I have to go I have an interview, I'll text you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah sure!"

He hangs up. I take a few a deep breaths. I hadn't noticed that I had been holding my breath for so long. I put my hand on my heart, feeling it beating at what feels like a thousand miles per hour. Millie hands me a glass of water that I drink as if it was a shot.

"He didn't hear?" She asks.

"Nope, I'm kinda glad he didn't but now I still have to tell him. Why must bad things always happen to me?" I bury my head in my hands.

"Excuse me did you just say bad things? Babe, you are pregnant with the children of the hottest man in the world. Stop complaining!" Millie jokes.

I smile at her, I'm so grateful to have her in my life. "Let's just have a girl night okay? Do you want to watch a movie? Oh we can make crêpes for dinner tonight! I have the best french recipe from my cousin who lives in France."

"I'll do it, you just stay here and relax okay?" Millie goes to the kitchen which leave me alone on the couch, with a sketchbook, pencils and pastels.

I've always loved drawing, but lately I haven't had time to do so. I take my pencil and start drawing a man's body. I dress him with a green jacket, on which I add some flowers to be a brooch. Then I draw green trousers, very simple. I don't add flowers on it, but I add a golden  line on the waistband. For the shoes, I choose simple white boots, with a 2" heel. I smile looking at my creation. I'm not going to lie, my drawing is definitely inspired my Harry. He's kind of my muse.

Suddenly, I think of a new thing. I draw a woman's body, proportional with my body. I want to try to do the woman version of this suit. I let my pen fly around my paper, revealing a long dress with flowers. I color it in green, with some white highlights. For the shoes, I opt for white sandals with a small heel.

Millie clears her throat, I hadn't noticed that she was back. She has the crêpes on a plate in her hands. I quickly close my book and hold it against my chest. She puts the plate on the table and takes my sketchbook by force.

She turns the pages slowly, analyzing the sketches. "Wow! How come I've never seen these before?" She continues flipping the pages.

"Do you like them?" I never told anyone about my passion for drawing. Not even Millie. I don't know why, I've always kept this a secret, but sharing it with my best friend is what feels right right now.

"Of course! Who wouldn't like them? These are so magical. If you ever want to produce your dresses and suits I can model for the dresses." Millie closes my book and takes the remote control to start our movie.

"Yeah right. This is just some sketches don't be so excited about it." I scoff, taking a bite of my crêpe. Sweetness.

"You should talk about this to Harry, I'm sure he would love them. And he could model for the men suits." She winks at me.

"He could, but he won't because I'm not talking about this to him." I continue to eat my crêpe, well, more like devouring it. I have such a sweet tooth.

"You're so annoying. I'm sure he'll love this. He could be a great support." She rolls her eyes at me and comes closer to my belly. She leans down and whispers "Girls your mummy is super annoying I hope you won't be like her."

I slap her head gently "Hey! I can hear you."

"I still love you V." She snuggles in my arms as I stroke her hair.

"Thanks for always being here for me."

A/N
Hey guys, sorry for this shitty chapter.. I guess this is a filler chapter. I didn't really know how to approach the subject of Violet drawing, at least now you know ! Hope you still like my story <3

Don't forget to vote !

All the love, C. X