Chapter Eighteen

They arrive at the big company and jimin quickly went to open the door for his boss who dress in an expensive looking red tuxedo.

Jungkook look up and straightened his coloured suit before waving at the reporter swarming the place with a bright smile on his face before he was lead to the building by the bodyguards.

A man in a black suit walks up to him with a smile on his face.

"Welcome sir it's a pleasure to have you here today"he beamed as he takes jungkook hands in handshakes before directing him to the room with jimin following closely behind.

Jeon Jungkook face lit up immediately when he walks into the room and saw the familiar male walking up to him with a bright smile on his face.

"Yugyeom!!"jungkook shout and rush to pulled the male in a hug making him to release out a chuckle before pulling away while holding hand.

Jimin rolled his eyes when he saw the excited look on the male face at the supposed male named yugyeom he couldn't understand why he was so bothered by him when he couldn't care less if it was Taehyung.

"How do you know i was here"jeon jungkook ask yugyeom who let out a scoff at his statement.

"Jerk you're literally everywhere in the news about your quick visit to Singapore and I have to find that out on a damn online"he said rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry I should have call you but I also didn't know i was going to come until the last minute"

"Whatever I'm glad you are here and I heard you are official with Taehyung congrats man"

"Thanks I'm really lucky don't you think"jungkook let out a chuckle at the thought of his fiance.

"look at you totally whipped"yugyeom smirk and jungkook slap his shoulder making him to wince dramatically.

"You are going to the inauguration party tonight right i heard Lucas will also be there"

He stated and jungkook smile drop immediately his peircing eyes turning icy cold at the mentioned male.

"get ready for the interview"they heard the reporter yelled from the distance.

"I think you should be careful tonight he knows about you and tae---we will talk later"yugyeom added quickly patting the male before walking past him to the door and went out of the room.

Jungkook draws in a long deep breath before going to take his seat while jimin watch his every movement like a hawk and he can't help but to get curious about the mentioned male that manage to get a reaction from jeon jungkook the ice prince.

He wish to found out.

"it's great honour to have you here with us today sir"the interviewer beam at jungkook who nod with a small smile and he seem somewhat bothered which worry jimin.

"So we like to talk about your recently success on the global formula which is the most successful experiment on Asia right now"he ask and Jungkook smile tangling his fingers on the table.

"Well at first i never had such thought until i see people all round the world who gives me inspiration to introduce the product and we really had a hard time trying to make the sample work but I'm glad our efforts is appreciated and it is really great to be able to support our society in some way"

"don't mention it Mr jeon you have done more than enough for us"the man mentioned while chuckling.

"people have started getting curious more and more about you and they want to know what is behind your success"he ask making jungkook smile and turn back to the camera.