chapter-twenty nine

They pulls away utterly breathless in a feelings of Bliss,the two stare at each other and Jimin heart was racing heavily and his lips felt warm from the sudden kiss,it was gentle and slow kiss as if they were curious.

He tense up when tae,places a hand on his hips gently messaging his side with his thumb.

Jimin swallow hard,staring intently as Taehyung stare at him,that fond smile not fading his lips.

Their heart intertwine and form a fragile delicacy soothing their icy temperature with an inkling warmth

all blood drained jimin's body feeling slightly head with his heart pounding in anticipation as taehyung pulls him by the waist and captured his lips again.

Their lips filled with passion and need surrounding themselves with a feeling of bliss,drowning in the feeling of each other,their bodies shakes with all the emotion that they seem to have held back,they felt real and in ethereal.

His heart thrust hard against his chest as tae pulls back breathing heavily with a smile on his face.

"W-why did you kiss me"Jimin ask through panting and Taehyung felt his knee going weak at the male in front of him,his swollen lips were parted and he was taking a shallow a breath with a blush tainting his cheek

It look so hot that Taehyung wouldn't mind dragging him to his bedroom and fuck the life out of him,just the thought of the male moaning under him made his dick twitch in anticipation.

He quickly looked away to stop the sinful thought running on his mind about the elder.

"Because i needed it"he reply with a sigh walking past him to plop down on the sofa and Jimin snap his head quickly that he almost breaks his neck.

"Excuse you,did you just use me for your emotional problem"he asked giving him an incredulous stare and there's a hint of pain in his voice,his disappointment were definitely showing on his face.

"there's a lot you don't know about me Jimin,i have never kiss anyone asides jungkook"he says softly looking up at the male who heated up at the confession.

"i guess you're special to me in some ways"he mention and lock gaze with jimin who instantly melt to those intently gaze.

he's really going crazy now because of those brown eyes.

"Some ways?,what a jerk"jimin mumbles the last part but Taehyung heard anyway and let out chuckle making jimin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung rise up from his feet and walk up to stand in front of him.

"I probably can't say this if i was in my right mind and you probably don't know this but the truth is,i have had a crush on you for a long time now and it's even before you know me"

He confess rendering Jimin speechless as he stare at him in shock.

Has he ever met Taehyung before?.

the two stayed froze in the moment letting the silence circulating around them bringing out the feelings they desperately wanted to hide which were starting to show in their eyes.

They were engulfed in a feeling they can easily comprehend and jimin's heart was racing heavily drowning in the emotion that filled with Taehyung.

"What do you mean by that?"he demanded unable to calm his racing heart and Taehyung let out a sigh his eyes never leaves the elders for once.

"I met you for the time when i came to this neighborhood for a photoshoot,it was raining heavily that day and we were trying to wrapped things up and rush to our different houses but there you are,dancing happily in the rain and the smile on your face look so beautiful and alluring that it makes me forget any distraction and focus only on you."he says softly and slowly brings his arms to the elders face and brush his hair from his face.

"you were shinning brightly in my eyes and i was dazzle by your warmth smile,".he went on trailing his hands to his cheeks and started caressing it.

"i said wow I want to love this person and i did,i fell in love with you at first sight,i thought i will be able to get you out of my head with time since i have an amazing boyfriend who i love so much but i realized i couldn't"

Jimin was already huffing now,biting his lips as Taehyung trailed from his face to his body which have started getting hotter and hotter by his fingers grazing past them causing an electric to run down his body with his knee going weak.

"i secretly watched you because i was afraid i may scare you off or getting my pictures taking and put you in trouble,i tried park jimin,i tried to forget you but i guess it not really working well"

He says before finally retract his hand making the elder release the breathes he didn't notice he was holding.

Taehyung brown eyes bored into the elders surprising one's.

it really catch him off guard,he was totally shock at the confession.he felt his heart was about to burst in his chest,he feel overwhelmed and scare at the same time.

he never thinks he could ever be that special to someone,he have always hated in his entire life,he never felt the feelings of being importance to someone before and it's definitely bring tears to his eyes,he was happy and sad at the same time.

Taehyung frown and slowly wipe his tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry tae,i can't-----"

"its okay jiminie,you don't have to feel the same way,i just want you to know how i feel about you so please don't be uncomfortable around me"

Taehyung hated how that sounds in his heart.he was screaming inside but only to come out as a whisper and let out a pained smile.

Everyword he says cut jimin's like a knife,it hurt deep in his heart when he saw how sad the male was.

He knows pretty well the pain of getting reject by the someone you love he has been there before and to think he could do that himself makes him hated himself,he desperately wanted to tell Taehyung everything,how he felt,how much happiness he brings to him.

he and jungkook make his life so beautiful,so perfect,so meaningful,so enjoyable and so complete than anyone else,nobody can take their place in his life.

But upon remembering his life that has always known pain and betrayal, his once thriving heartbeats that has numbed to a dullest lifeless throb,the fragile delicacy heart doesn't want to be break again just like it did give five years ago.

The one that crash his life and turned it upside down just in a blink of an eyes.

If jimin could turn back time,he will definitely have avoid that night at all cost but then again,jumi would never have been born.