Chapter forty one

The two stare at him in surprise before Taehyung break the silence.

"Are you sure?,you don't have to say that because you feel burden by our words"he interject and jungkook quickly nod in agreement.

No matter how much they're crazy for the elder and how they wish to have a kid of their own,they don't want to force him on anything that he is not comfortable with especially when he's currently emotional like this.

"Well you never force me on anything besides I'm the first one to talk about this"jimin answer rolling his eyes.

for the first time in his life,he's getting rid of his pride to say something he clearly want,so how the hell they didn't seem to understand that.

He wants them so bad especially all the time he had been forced to fantasies about the two guys all alone in his room.

He never wants something this badly in his life than this moment,he wants the two and the thought of having family with them makes his heart leap with happiness,he knew they were perfect for him and he didn't want to be nervous or complicated around them.

He wants to have a real relationship for the first time in his life with them but they don't seem to understand him and it sadden him a lot.

Maybe they are not ready or doesn't want to get that intimate with him yet.

His thoughts were cut off with a lips on his own making him to blink for a seconds before melting into it.

Taehyung draw back nuzzling their forehead together with their breath fanning each other.

"You don't have to feel offend by our words jiminie,we just want to make you feel comfortable"Taehyung express placing another kiss on his forehead and Jimin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I thought you don't want me"he confess,a pout on his lips and that makes jungkook shuffle closer to him and pulls him into his chest.

"Of course we want you,for your information i have been eyeing your big ass for a while now,i wanted to feel it badly"he whisper into jimin's ear making him turning a shade red slapping him slightly on the chest and the younger laugh.

"So how do we go about this?,do you still want to do this?"Taehyung chip in and Jimin nod in affirmation.

Jungkook and Taehyung exchange a look,it's like they are communicating with their eyes and Jimin's heart swell at the lovely sight,he found their incredibly love,connection adorable and lovely.

Jungkook nod his head and Taehyung finally plant a kiss on his lips.

Jimin was so lost in the moment that it didn't register to his mind when Taehyung suddenly pull him into his lap making a gasp escaped his lips.

Taehyung slam their lips together almost immediately,filling with hunger and desperation.

Jimin let out a heavy breath,when he felt another warm lips on his neck down to his collarbone.

He let out a lewd moan when the younger suddenly grab his butt while responding to Taehyung's kiss with the same intensity and need.

He felt the bulge on his trousers slowly rising up and the fact he was squeeze in the middle of his two boyfriend is not helping at all.

He throws his head back unable to contain his moan now as Taehyung went to place a kiss on his chest down to his perk up nipples while jungkook was busy sucking and marking his back with hickies and their sinful hands wandering all over his body.

Jungkook pressed himself even more letting him feel how hard he is making him.

Jimin's body trembled,his now arouse cock was pressed on taehyung's own hardened member inside his jeans.