Chapter-thirty

A moonlight flood the dark and messy room,many empty bottles of alcohol and leftovers food were scattering on the floor.

Yoongi chug down the last bottle of the beer and drop it on the floor with the rest,he rummaged through the empty can and release a curse following with a frustrated huff when he realized he drank the last bottle.

He rest his head on the edge of the bed while the rest of his body sprawl on the floor,it like the last piece of his soul has already left his bodies.

He was holding himself from breaking  down,his heart was bleeding it like it was torn apart.

he was holding himself from breaking down and his tears flow like river.

The thought of hoseok being in coma and the rest of his friends hating him pained him so much that he really wanted to die.

He heard a ding on the door,he ignore it but it kept ringing loudly.

He groaned in annoyance and rise to his feet wiping his tears in the process and make his way towards the door while staggering over his walk.

he finally went to the door and swing it open only to lift a brow.his face turning cold.

"What are you doing here"

he retort with an hard look and jungkook halt throwing an arm up in surrender like a thief who was just catched stealing.

He was on verge of closing the door but jungkook was faster as he quickly used a hand to grab the door.

"What the fuck do you want now,did they send you too!!"

Yoongi yell with a glare making jungkook release a deep sigh.

"No one send me hyung beside why are you like this"

He expressed with concern taking the elders haggard and messy appearance

Yoongi huff in irritation and continue to close the door but jungkook stop him again making him to release a frustrated sigh snapping a heavy glare at him.

"Actually,me and Taehyung had a fight and i have no place to sleep"

Jungkook pout blinking his eyes lashes excessively giving him his adorable puppy eyes.

"What the fuck!!,you have many place to sleep beside I thought you are a workaholic you sleep in the company from time to time,why can't you now?"

Yoongi mutter through gritted teeth and jungkook scratch his head like a dumb boy.

Yoongi sigh tiredly before opening the door for him and jungkook waste no time in rushing inside with a happy grin on his face and the elder rolled his eyes.

He let out a gasp when the elder turn on the lights noticing the messy room.

"There's no food in the house!,you are going to starve for the night"

Yoongi says walking past him toward his room but jungkook quickly call him making to stop abruptly and look back.

"Me and Taehyung had a fight but i don't know what to do,i miss him so much but I'm also angry at the same time"

Jungkook asked staring expectantly at the elder who release a shakily breath.

He knows the latter was not a good choice especially in terms of this yet he still choose to come for his comfort tonight.

He may not understand the elder but he can understands the situation and know how he felt and also feel his pain because to him yoongi was the victim of all this pain and misfortune.