Chapter Fifteen

Jimin plop down exhaustion on the sofa he let out a yawn and check the time on his wrist watch which show it past eight in the evening he slowly take off his jacket and rest his head on the chair with a tired sigh escaping his lips.

He heard the sound on the door and went to open the door revealing taehyung with his daughter who have slept off in his arms while carrying a load of stuff he brought for the female.

Jimin open the door widely for him and help him with the heavy load on his hand while taehyung help him in bringing the girl to their shared room.

Taehyung almost let out a laugh when he saw the male quickly rushing to the room and start kicking all his clothes discarded on the floor to one corner of the room.

Taehyung help the girl to the puffy bed caressing her back for a few time before tucking her with the fluffy blanket and jimin could not deny the butterflies he felt in his stomach at the domestic scene.

Taehyung slowly rise up to his feet and went to the door with jimin following closely behind him.

Taehyung open the door and went out only to stop on his track when jimin suddenly block his way and bow to him.

"Thank you sir for today and I'm sorry for all the trouble you have to go through in helping with my daughter i don't know how to repay you for all this"jimin spoke up giving the male an apologize bow once again.

"Then don't~~and you can call me Taehyung"he commented flashing his famous boxy smile which melt jimin immediately he quickly come to his sense and let out an awkward cough before looking away from the handsome male.

Taehyung walk past him and went out of the apartment and jimin quickly cover his eyes and let out a scream in embarrassment at his action.

++++++++++

Yoongi rush into the heavily crowded room looking for one particular male in panick he could see some people hanging around the place totally wasted from drinking.

he scrunched in disgust when he saw some couples making out besides the front door.

He pushed his way into the busying place while scanning the room for one particular male and a hand tug on his shirt making him to stop on his track and snap a heavy glare back towards the location and find a girl batting her eyes lashes while licking her lips at the same time at him and what he found more irritating was her hand playing with the rims of his shirt and she barely wear cloth showing almost half of her breast for the world to see.

Yoongi coldly slap her hand away with a dead glare making the girl snort loudly at his rude action before storming away swinging her ass to look for another customer.

He let out a frustrate groan they could tell he didn't like to be there he turns around and makes his way back to the extrance only to stop when his eyes paused on the familiar figure he was looking for drinking his heart out in one corner of the room with some drunkards.

Yoongi rush to his husband who seems to recognize him immediately despite his messy state as he let out a wide grin.

"it my~~ pweety~~ hwusband"hoseok exclaimed cheerfully jumping on him with a wide smile on his face.

Yoongi huff in annoyance before helping the male up and drags him away with him to the car ignoring the protest from the male to let him stay a little while longer.

Yoongi caresses the male face who has doze to sleep immediately the moment he arrives in the car with a soft snore leaving his lips.

He stare softly at the sleeping male in the car and a sad sigh escaping his lips as he watch the exhausted and drain look on his husband face.

Hoseok used to be so lively and bright like a morning sun but lately he had turn into a dull emotionless lifeless dawn and yoongi hate it.

He hate the lifeless look and force smile he get everytime he arrives home from work and how the male always look out to the distance through the window looking so worn out and defeat and no matter how he tried to make the male happy it was as if he was never enough to make the male pain disappear since he was majority the one behind his husband misfortune because everything started with him.

But now no matter what,he is going to change,change for himself and for his husband who sacrifice his own happiness for him so with that he bought out his phone and dial jeon jungkook number who finally pick up after a few ring but totally pissed.

++++++++++

"Appa can i play with tae tae today"

Jumi ask excitedly to his father who let out a sigh while scrubbing her in the tub.

"Jumi nah i don't think so,he is so busy right now and guess what? you are going to school today!!"jimin exclaimed happily trying to cheer his frowning daughter who shakes her head sniffing

"No i don't want to I want to play with tae tae"jumi cry out her doe eyes filling with tears and jimin let out an exhausted sigh before taking his daughter hand.

"You will play with tae tae after you come back from school"he convince desperately.

"Liar you also said you will buy me nana doll but you never did"jumi cries out pouting stubbornly making jimin to smile and wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry for breaking my promise but this time you will play with tae tae i promise"

"Promise"she said sniffing putting her pinky finger at his daddy who smile before intertwine his own with his daughter.

"Now let dress my princess for school"jimin cooed peppering her with kisses making her to burst in a fit of giggles at the affectionate gesture.

If only jimin foreseen or know what the future holds in that moment he definitely wouldn't let his daughter intertwined with the two handsome stranger since they are people she is not supposed to meet from the very beginning.