Chapter fifty one

Jimin sigh for the tenth times staring at the two male in front of him."for the last time,Kookie and tae tae,I'm perfectly fine,I'm pregnant not sick".

jimin says frustratedly,stomping his feet on the ground with a cute pout on his gorgeous red tainted lips.

"I know,that's why you need to stay at home,you can't stress yourself by going to the company"jungkook explained further,sighing stressfully.

"But i have been staying at home for too long,i need to earn my living"

jimin insist stubbornly,pouting deeply while Taehyung heave down a sigh and jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Listen to Kookie,jiminie you need an absolute rest right now,i don't want you to stress our baby"Taehyung spoke up and Jimin wanted to cry in frustration so bad.

"it's just two months old pregnant"

Jimin sassed,rolling his eyes.

Why are they doing this to him?since they found out about his pregnancy they totally turned him into a fragile glass which needs a lot of care and attention.

Infact,he felt himself stronger than ever and his urge to work is very strong,why the heck are they making a fuss over him being pregnant,?it's not even his first pregnancy anyway.

it's first time for taekook which he understand but he can't just stay idle without anything.

"But i have to exercise too,i will even get lonely when you two go to work everyday"he explained with a frown giving them his adorable puppy eyes which he knew they could never resist but this time it like his plan has failed totally as they sigh making his frown deepen.

"Maybe you should try yoga,i will make reservations for you"Taehyung tried and that's seems to made jimin give up as he pout,there's no way he could ever win the two anyway.

Jungkook chuckle and kiss the pout away as Jimin smile and slap his shoulder before pulling him into a deep kiss.

They pulls away and jungkook release a chuckle slowly rubbing his lover stomach which is flat as chapatis.

"I can't believe our little one is inside you"he whisper softly nosing along jimin's neck who giggles by the affectionate gesture.

This few days is certainly the best,the two treat him like a priceless treasure like he was a candle who would melt and as the day grew by,his feelings get stronger,he wish he would wake up everyday to see this.

The door open and jumi rush to them with a happy grin on her face making Jimin chuckle and bend down to hug her as she quickly pull away to place a kiss on his belly.

"How is my pumpkin?"she giggles happily making the trio chuckle and jungkook ruffles her hair.

Jumi was worse,she barely separate from his dad after she leant he was having a baby soon.she would cuddles up with him every time and rambling on how she will have a pretty baby sister who'd look exactly like her.

"Lately it's like we don't exist to you"

Taehyung frown faking annoyed and that's what it takes for jumi to pull away to look at him with that her big doe eyes which widened making her looking extremely cute and rush to hug Taehyung knees who chuckle and carried her immediately peppering kisses all over her face making her wheeze.

They are just a happy family afterall.

+++++++++++

Taehyung heave down a sigh staring at the wall clock,a frown fixating on his face while jimin was sitting on the bed,a deep angry pout on his face.