Chapter Thirteen

Jimin let out a sleeping yawn looking at the pile of files in front of him he goes through the page by flipping it one by one uninterested they have been on the documents for the past few hours and it already noon.

he took a quick gaze at jeon jungkook whose eyes were glued into his work jimin trailed to his face and wonder if the male deserve such beauty.

Jungkook is extremely handsome and he kinda his type but sadly he was already taken.

"Focus jimin shi!stop staring,you are creepy me out,you don't want to lose your job on the first day"jungkook mumbled without looking up from his work.

Jimin let out a fake cough and quickly look away from the male to his work with a blush crawling into his face.

Jungkook look up taking a quick peek at the male and let out a sly smirk at the male action before going back to his work.

Jimin stomach grumble loudly catching jungkook attention as he raise his head to look back to him.

jimin mumbled something under his breath and quickly cover his face with file in embarrassment making jungkook let out a chuckle shaking his head before going back to his work.

"boss why don't we get something to eat"jimin spoke up after a few minutes of controlling his hunger.

Jungkook suck in breath and give the male a frustrating look while jimin pout giving him his adorable puppy eyes which he know nobody could resist but sadly he was dealing with jeon jungkook the ice prince.

"You really know how to talk back to your boss and all you did is dozing off during work"jungkook stated annoy and Jimin smile drop slumping his shoulder as he goes back to his work while sulking jungkook snicker as he checks the time in his hands which is already past three.

"I give you ten minutes"he state only to hear the sound of the door closing and notice the male had disappear making him to let out a chuckle shaking his head in disbelief.

His phone buzz on the table he quickly pick up his phone on the side table and open the text message from his fiance telling him he had arrives at the company.

Taehyung drove into the company with his red sport car he pulled on the parking a lot and walks into the company catching the attention of the workers as they bow at him while secretly checking him out since all the male and female in the company basically has a crush on him.

he dress in a ripped black jeans and white shirt with a red bandana on his head making him looking extremely handsome and hot.

He makes his way to the male office and open the door and let out a gasp when he saw the familiar female sleeping softly on the chair he went to his boyfriend who smile upon seeing him and leave a peck on his lips.

He bought out the lunch box he pack for the male out of the bag.

"You don't have to do all this hyung don't you find it tiring coming here everyday to feed me"

"If you know it tiring then why don't you stop skipping lunch and listen to me for once"

Taehyung complain as jungkook smile and pulls his grumbling boyfriend in a hug.

"I'm sorry taehyungie i really didn't mean to worry you"jungkook plead making taehyung sigh melting into his arm and strokes his hair leaving a kiss on it.

"daddy will start punishing you if you don't listen to him"taehyung whisper seductive licking jungkook earlobe making a shiver run down his spine.

Jungkook slaps his chest while giggling when Taehyung grab his butt before quickly snapping a look back to the sleeping girl.

"There is a kid here"he scold making taehyung frown which replace with a smile when jungkook kissed him.

Taehyung was mainly the top in their relationship but after a few year jungkook decide to try being top too and taehyung decided to bend a bit for his boyfriend since then they have become sub.

Taehyung smile before going to help the male arrange the food and jungkook quickly finish his work and join his boyfriend in the lunch.

Jumi stirred in her sleep and slowly open her eyes to the bright light in the room she quickly squint her eyes to go back to sleep but something catch her nose as she sniff the surrounding at the sweet aroma of food she opened her eyes quickly and let out a wide grin when she saw a pile of dishes in front of her making her to jump up immediately.

"It is food!,food is here"she exclaim happily catching the two attention as they share a look before chuckling.

                      +++++++++

Jimin let out a content smile as he rub his big belly from eating too much while swinging the packs of food he secretly pack for his daughter.

He walks to jungkook office and stop letting out a sigh he felt bad for leaving the male earlier to do all the work by himself but what could he do his stomach is what matter the most.

He let out a shrugged and pull the door knob and almost let out a scream in surprise when he saw jumi sitting on Taehyung lap with the male feeding her with food while jungkook was sitting across them.

"Oh!---jumi appa is here"taehyung exclaim and jimin grit sending her daughter a glare who look unfazed by his actions as she was busying giggling and playing with taehyung hair and jimin swear it been so long he found her looking so happy after departing from her aunt.

"I'm sorry for that"jimin bow making the two lift a brow at him."jumi come here"

Jimin called with a gritted teeth but jumi shrugged clinging tightly to Taehyung who smile and ruffles her hair.

"I--i'm sorry s-she is not always like this"

Jimin added quickly with a force smile and stake to carry her daughter.

"It's alright jimin shi I'm actually okay with it---i mean who can resist this cutie"

Taehyung coed nosing along jumi who giggled by the affection gesture.

"Tae Tae,appa is so mean"jumi pout making Jimin scoffed staring at her in disbelief.

"Yah jumi nah are you rebelling against me because of food"jimin complain and for the first time meeting jungkook he actually smile.

Jumi stuck her tongue childishly at his father making taehyung throw his head back in laughter with jungkook join on chuckling as well.

Jimin couldn't help but to smile either as he stare at the two male maybe being around them was not so bad after all.