Chapter-forty

Jimin arrive at the school and jumi waste no time in jumping into his arm  making his anger flew away instantly.

he can't really get angry at his daughter for too long.

Jungkook was keen on coming but Jimin reassured him that everything will go smoothly.

he's scared someone may see them or get their picture taken.

Jimin slowly wipe his daughter tears away and flash her a precious smile pushing a hair out of her face.

"Why did you hit your friend"he ask carefully making the girl sniff gulping down her tears.

"Jaejae says i can't have sister because you are a man"

She says with a pout and Jimin let out a sigh.

"I want a sister now?"she demand bursting into a bitter sob and Jimin want to scream in frustration so bad.

He manages to smile."don't worry,i will give you a sister soon."

he assured and that what it takes for jumi cries to subdue as she stopped crying immediately.

"Promise?"she said pointing out her pinky finger and Jimin hesitate for a moment before interlocking it with his own making jumi cheered and jump on him.

Jimin smile ruffling the giggling girl's hair.

"Park jimin?"a voice called catching jimin's attention as he look back and his pupils dilate turning into a deadly and dangerous glare.

"Wow,i can't believe i run into you here"sungwoon says,a spark of happiness cross his features and Jimin snort.

"Hello pumpkin,we meet again"he add and reach to ruffles the female hair but Jimin beat him to it and hide his daughter behind him making the elder sigh.

"Jumi can you go and play with your friends"jimin said through gritted teeth and jumi nod before rushing away from the scene.

"She's really beautiful,just like you"

He says quietly,a guilt weigh on his chest as he watch the girl's figure disappearing from his view.

Jimin draws in a long deep breath trying to calm himself from punching the male.

"Why are you here?,are you into stalking now?"jimin snarl making sungwoon shakes his head with wide eyes.

"What!!,no!!,it clearly a coincidence i was here because my son got beat up by some kid"he interject quickly and Jimin sneered when he realize his daughter beat his son up and for some reason,he was glad his daughter did.

"jiminie,I'm really sorry for what i did back then.....i was just scared"

"Scared?"jimin spit out in disbelief.

"You fucking abandon me!!,when all i have is you!!,i give you my heart but you trampled it in return!!,you send me away when i have no one but you"

Jimin shout,a vein popping out of his neck,his eyes glossy but he wouldn't cry especially because of this jerk.

"I know!!,i know i messed up pretty bad,i know nothing i could say could justify what i did to you but please forgive me,I'm sorry"sungwoon says desperately,his shoulder slump a tears sliding down from his face.

Jimin snort at the action,comparing to all the pain he have received from the male,this is nothing.

"I can never forgive you hyung even if i wanted to everytime i look at jumi,i couldn't because it bring all the things you have done and say"

Jimin confess fighting the tears that threatened to fall from his eyes while sungwoon hung his head low feeling defeated.

"I hope i never see you again"he croak and walk past the male to the entrance.