chapter fifty

Jimin jolt up from bed and hurried to the bathroom and hauled everything on his stomach to the sink he felt dizzy and nauseated,he touch his forehead and discovered he had a fever,he went to grab a pain killer and slip two into his mouth,splashing his face with water before going out to look for them.

He stop a smile fixating on his lips when he saw jungkook sitting with jumi on the island while Taehyung was preparing food for them.

They were too engrossed in their talk that they didn't notice his presence in the room.he clear his throat and jumi smile widely jumping out of jungkook arm and Jimin catch her with a chuckle nuzzling along her neck making her burst into a giggle at the tickling sensation.

"Good morning princess"he whisper giving jungkook a light peck on the lips while Taehyung pout asking for his own.

Jimin smile and went to place a kiss on his lips but jumi separate them when it started to get longer and pout.

The trio chuckle before jimin gives her own in the cheek and her fake anger flew away immediately as she release a bright smile.

He felt the sharp pain in his head again and squint,maybe they were too rough on him last night.

He haul a sit for himself placing jumi on his lap and crane his neck to check what Taehyung is making.

"I'm cooking your favorite,you have not been eating well for the past few days"Taehyung admit and Jimin smile at the affectionate gesture.

"Thank you babe"he expressed and Taehyung snap his head to look at him in surprise seeming too happy at the nickname.

"Call me that often"he smirk winking at him making the male laugh while jungkook scoff rolling his eyes.

"Alright guys,i have something to say"

He spoke up catching their attention.

"Is everything okay?"jimin asked with worry and Taehyung quickly snap a look back at jungkook dropping the food to focus on him.

The youngest smile when he saw how worried they are towards him,it show how much they care about him.

"I want us to move out of this place"

"But.."

"No but,this place is too dangerous,i won't tolerate it if something happens to you and my baby again"jungkook said sternly cutting jimin off making him frown.

"Yes kook is right,this place is kinda small too we are going to become family soon,it better we have a spacious house"Taehyung added while Jimin let out a defeated sigh.

He wanted to stay here,at least it's the place he had live in for a long time,it holds a lot of memories,it would be weird if he just move out like that but he also has to reconsider,there's no way he would let his child be expose to danger again.

"Ok but where are we going?"

"To one of my mansions"jungkook says and jimin nod his head making the younger intertwined their hands together placing a kiss on it.

"I know it's sudden,we will try to make you adjust to it alright"he says softly and Jimin smile nodding his head.

"Daddy,I'm hungry"jumi spoke up pouting deeply rushing towards Taehyung who chuckle and carried her from the ground and place her on the island as she started to eat from the plate.

"Tae,you are spoiling her too much"

Jimin scoff earning a fake glare from his two fiance while jumi just giggles.

"Well let him?"jungkook answer making Jimin roll his eyes but deep down he felt great,he feels happy even when he thought he wouldn't,he was glad they are the fathers of his baby even though they've realize too late.

"Y..you k..know,how d..did you two,i..i mean that night..."jimin sigh unable to complete the sentence."...just forget it"

He mumbled,Taehyung and jungkook exchange a glance,a frown fixating on their faces when jimin stare at the ground,eyes in daze.

"Well the truth is,I don't remember much after that night,i just knew tae forced me to the club and made me drink for the first time in my life and we end up..... I'm sorry"jungkook frown sighing deeply,a guilt weigh on Taehyung's chest at the information, everything felt like it's his fault.

"Jungkook break up with me after that....i mean who wouldn't we totally lose our first time to someone we didn't even knew or remember"

Taehyung sigh,his eyes land on jumi who was busying stuffing her mouth with food without giving shit about their discussion,all the guilt fade immediately a fond little smile spread across his face as he studied the girl.

How come they never realized she could be their daughter when she resemble them this much,everybody can easily notice jumi was exactly like their copy,they were just too dumb to realize it.

Her doe eyes is much like jeon jungkook and the mole under her lower lips is just like him,their resemblance with the girl is just too strong that everyone could easily tell they were her fathers but they were an idiot for not realizing it sooner.

"It's okay,i was drunk too we all made mistake"jimin assured giving them a small smile and jungkook finally pull him into a tight hug and Taehyung join them.

Jumi pout opening her small arm wide making the trio chuckle and went to her arms into a group hug.

Jimin squint again when he felt the headache again,this time feeling worse.

"Are you okay?"Taehyung asked worriedly pulling out catching Jungkook attention who stare at him in concern,jimin smile reassuring them because of jumi who was already pouting deeply,almost about to cry but he knew he wasn't okay,he felt nauseated again and dizziness got worse.

He quickly excuse himself and jungkook followed,Taehyung assured his daughter,lying to her that they were just going to bring something in the room and the clueless girl believe him and went to her business,which is eating.

Taehyung was pretty worried but he couldn't leave jumi alone or else she would knew something was definitely going on,she's brilliant and sharp just like jeon jungkook.

jungkook pat jimin on the back as he hulled everything on his stomach to the sink while the younger was staring worriedly at him.

"I think we should go to the hospital"

He stated worriedly and quickly help the male who was already wobbling and help him to sit,wiping his face with towel.

"I'm fine Kookie,maybe it's all the stress over jumi's disappearance"he assured,he tried to smile only to felt himself rushing to the sink again.

Jungkook huff,he couldn't take it anymore and rush to take the car key and hurriedly came back to take the male to the hospital.

Taehyung call namjoon who came to meet them on the way to take their daughter while they take care of jimin.

They bought him to the hospital and they were ordered to wait until the results are out,they were waiting impatiently until the doctor came after the nerve racking hours they stayed there.

"What wrong with him?"

"Is he okay?

They asked worriedly and the female beam shaking their hands.

"It rare thing to see but congratulation your husband is two month pregnant"

She confessed and they froze,a tear trickled down immediately.