Chapter thirty eight

Jimin let out a sigh,a smile fixating on his lips."stop staring tae,you are creepy me out." He spoke up to his now boyfriend who was sitting on the island beside him monitoring his  every movement in awe.

"Why?,can't i admire your pretty face"

He muse with a grin,his feet dangling in air and jimin scoff going to drop the food in the oven since the two insist on having breakfast in his place,he didn't normally like to cook breakfast but for the two he can make exception.

their relationship for the past few weeks have been going smoothly with the two clinging on him everytime,it not like he was complaining but he's worrying for the two if the people found out they were in relationship with someone like him it will certainly cause a huge scandal which he's not ready to face just yet.

They have to keep it a secret for now which is his idea,of course.they insist at first but with lot of pursuing and sulking they finally gives in to him.

i mean who wouldn't especially when it comes to jimin's puppy eyes and pouty face.

He drop the food and walk back to Taehyung,going between his parted legs.

"So what were you saying?"jimin says softly and draws the few hairs out of his face making Taehyung pull him more closer to himself,their nose  touching.

"Can't believe you are mine,is still felt like a dream"

Taehyung whisper softly and slowly close the little distance between them.

Jimin slip a hands around his neck while Taehyung draws him closer by the waist and kiss him deeply.

Their tongue dance together,their heart creating a barrier,blocking any miserable thought that may runs in their minds and filled itself with the feeling of each other.

They pulls away a fond little smile fixed on their faces.

"Damn!!,you are just too beautiful baby"he confess pecking jimin's lip who giggles slapping his chest lightly.

"Jumin gonna get really angry if she heard that"

"You two are still my babies,my cute little babies"

Taehyung cooes nuzzling their forehead together.

"Stop treating me like a baby I'm older than you"jimin pout and Taehyung let out a chuckle,he really was so in love with him and jungkook.

And speaking of the devil,the door suddenly open catching their attention and jungkook head pop in immediately.

"Now i see the reason why food is taking too long to be ready"

"Sorry,i couldn't control myself"

Taehyung smile sheepishly making jungkook roll his eyes.

"What about jumi?"jimin ask and jungkook enter the room completely.

"I have get her ready for school"

He snicker walking towards them,he went behind jimin's who was still in taehyung's parted legs and place a kiss behind his expose neck before placing another one on taehyung's lips.

Jimin turn to him to receive his own only for jungkook to retreat back making him pout deeply.

He tried to walks away from their grasp but jungkook chuckle pulling him back towards him in a deep kiss.