Chapter thirty three

Jungkook slammed Taehyung to the wall and harshly crash his lips against his own in a messy kiss,full of hunger and desperation.

Taehyung moan,responding to the kiss with the same intensity and need.

Jungkook groaned in between the kiss with his voice full of lust and hunger.

Taehyung could only moan in response when he felt the younger wet lips meeting with the skin of his skin sucking and biting on it.

His hands quickly trailed down to jungkook's belt while his own shirt was ripped off on him.

"You're all mine,"jungkook growled possessively wrapping his arms securely on his neck which the male found so hot and sexy.

He slam back their lips with hunger and desperation while choking him harshly but Taehyung is not a bitch who would back off,he hungrily grind himself on the latter loving how he made him feel.

Taehyung release a whine when Jungkook lifted him off the ground,he wrapped his legs around his waist without breaking their locked lips.

His body immediately trembled when his now aroused cocks was pressed on jungkook's own hardened member inside his jeans.

He gasped as he closed his eyes in pleasure when Jungkook grab his ass, kneading it harshly with his hands.

There's something different with the way jungkook was touching him,harsh and full of desperation as if he's possessively making him realized that he's owned by him,every part of him.

Jungkook kick the door hurriedly they couldn't make it to the bed as he started to rip Taehyung clothes off.

"Fuck!!"

He uttered huskily,his movement were fast and rushed desperately dying to be inside Taehyung,wanting so bad to feel him around his cock.

"God,i want you"jungkook grunt letting him stand on the ground spinning him around.

"Please daddy,wreck me"

Taehyung cries impatiently he was breathing hard resting his palms on the wall,perking up his ass for the latter.his body quivering in pleasure.

That's what it takes for jungkook to lose it as yank his boxers off,dropping to his knee revealing his plump ass that made him curse under his breath.

Taehyung heard the sound of a belt being remove making him to gulp in anticipation.

A loud gasp escape his lips when Jungkook grabbed him by the waist, bending him over and steadying him.

He almost collapsed on the floor when a finger entered him,wet and sticky probably from being lubed.

"Baby, you're so tight"jungkook whisper adding another fingers making Taehyung jolt and moan loudly.

"Fuck"

Taehyung closed his eyes in pleasure as sounds filled the room from jungkook's hand doing wonder into his ass,continuously ramming inside of him,scissored him open,preparing him for his huge cock.

Jungkook finally pulled out his fingers and that makes Taehyung groaned,he grip tightly on his waist,lining his big cock on his entrance and slowly sink in.

"Ow!"

Taehyung grunt as the latter began moving in and out of him in a slow pace making him moan in pure bliss.

He was pushed hard on the wall and jungkook body pressed on him as he started taking his pace slamming in fastly and hardly.

"You are mine tae!,all mine"