chapter nineteen

Park Jimin and jeon Jungkook drives into the big shopping mall and makes their way into the room while jimin gape in awe admiring the interior of the building as the workers bow to them as they were being directed to the room.

Jungkook scoff rolling his eyes when he found park jimin was still in daze admiring everything in the room.

"Bring the latest outfit you have for me"Jungkook demand recieving a nod from the workers who bow and left for the task.

Jimin grin cheekily taking a sit beside him and Jungkook rolled his eyes he could tell the male was really excited.

The ladies arrives with a new expensive looking suit in a different colors making jimin exclaimed in awe at the sight.

Jungkook picks a three set of suit that catched his eyes and gesture jimin to test them making the male stare at him in shock and before he could protest he was drags away by the ladies in the room.

Jungkook press his phone with his leg crossed as he waits for eagerly for the male and after a few minutes of waiting.

the curtains suddenly slides and for a moment jeon Jungkook froze his eyes twinkle and he could hear his heart beating loudly on his chest as he stare blankly at the beautiful male who was wearing a white suit in front of him.

Jimin clear his throat bringing the male out of his way trance before rolling his eyes.

"So how about this"jimin ask turning around for the male to see and jeon Jungkook had to clenched his fist to not do anything stupid.

"No it looks worst go and change"he lied making jimin snap him a glare before leaving for the task.

He tried a second time and Jungkook disagree making him to huff in annoyance before leaving again meanwhile Jungkook was loving the sight and he wish to snap the male on his phone unknown to jimin.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!!!"

Jimin scream in anger when the taller gives him a red flag for the third time he stomps on the tiles with his face scrunch up in anger making him look extremely cute to Jungkook.

"Sir do you want us to bring another one"the woman beam while Jungkook shakes his head his finger tangled up together while scanning jimin from head to toe making the male nervous at his intent gaze.

"I would like to buy all the three"he confess making jimin gasp his eyes widened in shock as Jungkook rise up grabbing his jacket and walks out from the room while jimin quickly rushed after him.

"Boss why did you bought this for me"jimin ask catching his breath while carrying the three bags on his hands meanwhile he was screaming inside with happiness.

"You need it park i realize you only wore one suit all the time"Jungkook smirk and rush away before jimin could process the word and run after him.

++++++++++

They arrive at the big company and the bodyguard quickly went to open the door for their boss who dress in an expensive looking black suit and his secretary who wore a white suit from earlier.

Jungkook look up and straightened his suit before waving at the reporter swarming the place with a bright smile on his face before he was lead to the building by the bodyguards.

in the sky the moon provide a natural lighting into the hall in which held the main event greeting and compliment were offered at them as they walked into the hall and jimin was trying his best to keep his cool at the attention they were recieving.

a sweet Melody was drifting through the busy atmosphere a collection of violinist,a harp players and pianists were place at the far end of the hall with a swimming pool in the middle.

Everyone dress in expensive suit and dresses which would probably be discarded after the night pass.

The fact jeon Jungkook is known all round is not helping either since the people has already swarm around him.

Jimin sigh standing in one corner of the room sipping the champagne offered to him by the waiter his eyes never leaves Jungkook who was busying chatting away in distance with some people that scream money and power.

he's really out of their world.

He saw a man walks to Jungkook and whisper something into his ear and to his surprise Jungkook scan the crowd which jimin guess he must be looking for him before hurrying away with the man without his bodyguard and him and that makes jimin curious as he started walking towards where Jungkook disappear to.

Jimin peep at Jungkook and the man who was walking through the empty hallway to the balcony and jimin waste no time in going after them.

The door to the balcony open and the two male disappear into it and slam the door shut while Jimin quickly rush there and peep through the hole only to gape his eyes widened with shock when he saw someone in Jungkook's arm embracing him.

Jimin grit his teeth his eyes clouding with jealousy and betrayal one could think he was being the one cheating on as he grip tightly on the door handle.

Jungkook huff in annoyance when he saw the male was taking too long and push him away with a glare.

"So what do you want Lucas"he spit out making the male pout his face red like cherries.

"H-how come you're not calling me pweety"Lucas slurred out throwing himself back into jungkook and start playing with the rem of his shirt while licking his lips seductive.

Jungkook roll his eyes at the drunken male and grab both of his arm retracting it from his body.

"I'm not here for your silly game Lucas"Jungkook warned and Lucas lips slowly curling up into an evil grin

"Wow I know you will find out that I'm just pretending we are really meant to be after all"he exclaimed cheerfully clapping his hands together in excitement.

Jungkook sigh brushing his hair back to his head."I guess you don't know how to give up i can't love you Lucy i love someone else"

Lucas let out a chuckle walking round Jungkook before going to sip his wine with his leg crossed.

"that person has to be Kim Taehyung"he said colly pouring another drink for himself before letting out an evil smirk.

"I can just kill Taehyung right"he mutter making Jungkook froze his peircing gaze turning icy cold as he reach the male with a few strides and slam him into the chair with his hand securely wrap itself in the collar of his shirt cutting roughly at his neck with the tightness.

Lucas struggle all the veins in his neck popping out staring up at him in fear.

"Say that again and i promise you won't see the light of tommorow"jeon jungkook growl his face pinned with anger before releasing the choking male making him stumbling to the floor holding his neck with a pant he definitely didn't expect Jungkook can be like that just for a few threat on the mentioned male.

Jungkook turned to go and that seem to pissed Lucas off as he angrily grab the flowers vase and rush to the male.

"If i can't have you nobody does!!!!"

He yelled catching Jungkook attention who turn back only to let out a yelp and the sound of an object crashing on his supposes head.

Jungkook close his eyes shut and felt the red liquid on his body but what puzzles him was the fact it doesn't hurt at all and that makes him wonder if he had already died.

He finally opened his eyes and froze he felt his world crashing when he saw jimin standing in front of him with blood dripping out from his head before collapsing into jungkook arm.

"Park jimin!!!!!"