B O N U S • T W O

In the middle of the night I drive home after I talked to Jandro about the day

In the middle of the night I drive home after I talked to Jandro about the day. I hadn't any clue. Fuck how the hell would I know that? He fucked another woman god dammit!

I'm so incredible angry and kinda confused. My head is about to explode. Too much thoughts, nobody can erase. Too much questions, nobody will answer.

I quickly open my eyes as I hear someone behind me yelling. God the fucking traffic light is orange! Relax!

"Shut the hell up", I yell out of my window

"Son of a fucking whore", he yells back

Does he have a dead wish? I open my car door and walk towards him.

"What the fuck did you said?", I lean into the window, a gun in my hand

"What the?", he murmurs, "nothing!"

"I'll fucking kill you if you say another word", I threat and you all already know I never make empty threats

He just stares at me and I walk back into my car. Fuck I was so close to kill him. I still would but I don't have the strength to explain everything to my baby.

As I entered our home I see Juan sitting in the kitchen.

"Baby, why are you still awake?", I ask

"Why the fuck is a gun in the refrigerator?", he asks angrily but his face softened as he sees my expression

"What's wrong?", he asks now softly

I walk towards him and hug him tightly. I need him to calm myself down, to remind myself that I'm not the person I was before him.

"I have a step brother"

"You- what? From your father?"

I nod, not knowing what I should think about that.

"He was the reason of that car accident"

"He?! Why the fuck would he kill me? I didn't even know he existed"

"I also didn't know. I killed his father, so he probably wanted revenge"

"Is he seriously?"

"Looks like"

"Asshole...let's sleep, you look exhausted"

"I am, baby"

He softly grabs my hand and we walk upstairs. I let myself fall on the bed with everything on.

"You can't sleep like this", Juan murmurs, starting to take off my clothes

He's an angel.

"Thank you hubby", I grin

"Don't ever say that again", he's disgusted

We laugh out loud and he lays next to me. I wrap my arms around him and he snuggles into my naked chest. God I have a headache. I really have a step brother that wanted to hurt the love of my life. I'll fucking kill that piece of shit.