F O R T Y - T H R E E

I park in front of Juan's restaurant and wait for him

I park in front of Juan's restaurant and wait for him. He's for sure happy because it snows. As he closes the door he smiles widely and looks up to the sky. He reaches out his hands. Why does he look so fascinated? It's so adorable.

He smiles at me and I open the door for him, buckling up the seat belt.

"You're that happy that it's snowing?", I ask

"Yes. Look! It's beautiful"

"It is indeed", I murmur and look at his face. His cheeks and his nose are lightly red from the cold and his skin looks like melted chocolate and gold. His smile pure. So precious.

"Juan?"

"Yes?", he asks nervous by the sudden change of my voice

"We'll go somewhere"

"Where are we going?"

"It's not a date or surprise or something but it's important. It's almost Christmas and we're flying to Spain"

"Wait a moment. Spain? Why?"

"Juan, just believe me when I tell you it's important"

"Okay but Spain?"

"That asshole-"

"Dante", he rolls his eyes

"Yeah, that bastard will lead your restaurant for almost two weeks so we have a lot of time. I just want our first Christmas to be in Spain"

"I missed it there", he confesses

"Too"

I drive us home and we immediately pack our things.

"When is the flight?"

"Whenever we want"

"Wha- oh remember your rich ass has a private jet"

"We baby. We have a private jet"

After we packed everything, we make our way to the airport. Just thinking about us being in our hometown makes me all happy.

"How long are we going to stay there?"

"As long as we want"

I pull Juan into my lap as I see him getting nervous. The jet starts to fly and his body is shuddering. He snuggles deep into my chest and I wrap my arms around him.

"Oh baby", I chuckle, "Everything will be fine"

"Okay", he breathes

"Mhm what a precious, good boy trusting my words"

After a few minutes, Juan wants to get up.
"You're staying here. Right here in my lap", I growl, pulling him closer. This is where he belongs to.

A lot of hours pass until we finally land. And here's the same scenario. Juan is sitting in my lap, snuggling into my chest and his whole body is shaking.