🌶 F O R T Y - O N E 🌶️

"Carlos", I hear Juan's voice whispering in the middle of my sleep

"Carlos", I hear Juan's voice whispering in the middle of my sleep. Even if oceans would separate us I would hear his angelic voice.

"Hm?", I moan tiredly

"It hurts", he mumbles

I open my eyes and sit up straight. Those words could wake me up even from death. I would crawl out of my grave just to take his pain away.

"Come here", I whisper

"Not in this this way"

"In which way then?", I ask irritated

He pushes me down at the couch and sits on top of me. I'm too stunned to speak. I'm kinda shocked but also overwhelmed with the feeling of him sitting at my lap.

"Juan, you're not sure about this. Let's get this slowly"

"You don't want to?"

"Of course I want to. It's just that I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for"

"I want it. I'm honest"

"Juan", I groan his name as he moves his hips forwards and backwards. I missed this feeling. I missed all the feelings he caused me to feel.

"Can we go upstairs? I would feel safer"

"Everything you want, baby", I lift him up and hold him tightly to my body

He wraps his legs and arms around me and starts to kiss my neck. Fuck, I have to control myself but it's hard when Juan was the last one I had sex with. I would rather die than touching someone else instead of him. I would burn my skin for doing such a sin.

Did he slept with someone else?

I close the door and there's always a peep tone when you open and close the door and when it sounded I fell Juan's relieved breathe at my neck.

I let him fall onto the bed softly and spread his legs.

"Did you. . ."

"What?", he asks in a breathe. I don't want to sound like it's so important but I just want to know if I have to kill someone for touching what's mine.

"Did you slept with someone else?"

"Of course not and you?"

I sigh and kiss his forehead.

"How could I ever touch someone who's not you? It's just you for me"

He smiles and pulls me into a kiss. God I love his lips on mine. Carefully I wrap my hand around his throat and push my tongue into his hot mouth.

Juan moans softly into the kiss and opens my belt at the same time. I fucking missed this.

"¿Estás seguro?" ("Are you sure?")