T W E N T Y - O N E • TW❗️

❗️Trigger Warning❗️ Detailed description of violence, gore, torture, 18+

❗️Trigger Warning❗️
Detailed description of violence, gore, torture, 18+

Me and mi familia are tied to chairs, like some pussies. But that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is Juan and he's laying on the ground, covered in blood. So much blood.

I've never felt so much pain and guilt before. This is my fault. Everything is my fault. My heart hurts so much and my soul screams at me that it's my fault that his other half is breaking.

"Juan", I whisper his name in tears

To watch Juan getting hurt was the most painful thing I've ever watched. He was so insecure about his scars and now this fucking son of a bitch hurt him so much. He did the cruelest thing to him and to me.

When the fuck are they coming? I want to kill him. I want to tear him into shreds. I want to get revenge for what he did to the most purest soul on that fucking earth.

"I'll give you some time alone. Maybe he'll die because of the blood lost, who knows?", Hugo laughs

"Juan", I yell after Hugo left, "Please just look at me"

"Juan!", Jandro says worried

"Mírame, Mi amor" ("Look at me")

He doesn't move. I try to remove those fucking shackles.

"Juan, move, blink, just show me that you're alive", my voice breaks

Tears are running down my cheeks. I don't cry that often. I hate crying but when I do hell, then I'm really broken and hurt.

"JUAN WAKE UP!", I yell

"Fuck", I mumble crying

"He's okay, Carlos. He's alive", Jandro says, trying to comfort me but nothing could make me feel any better. Nothing could release the pain I feel.

"Why are they so late?", I mumble

"I don't know. They'll come"

"But too late!", I yell

"Carlos"

"No, I don't fucking care if I die but I want revenge. I want them dead"

"They'll die. All of them", he promises

Juan. I'm so sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am and how much I regret it. Everything. I regret everything. This is my punishment for thinking I could be happy. For thinking I deserve you. I broke us. I broke everything.

After several minutes of trying to wake Juan up, they come. The other half of El Triunfador. Too late those fucking assholes.

"Cut those fucking shackles off now", I growl, not able to hold back any longer