E L E V E N

Slowly I come to senses and feel something big and warm next to me

Slowly I come to senses and feel something big and warm next to me. I smile at Carlos. He has his arms around me and breathes slowly. Searching for comfort I snuggle into his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat. It makes me so fucking calm.

I already realized that I'm madly in love with him like if he would leave me I would literally break. But I trust him, he would never leave me because he's way too obsessed with me. I grin into his warm chest.

He smells so good. 

"What are you doing right know, Mi amor?", Carlos asks with his raspy morning voice

"Smelling on you. You smell good"

He chuckles dark and burrows his nose into my hair and breathes in deeply.

"Baby, you're smelling better. You smell like my home"

"I smell like what?"

"Like my home. You're my home"

My heart begins to beat faster and I'm getting hotter. God, why is he saying stuff like this so early in the morning?

He grabs my neck and pushes me away from his chest, just to look at me with those eyes. They're so dark, mysterious and beautiful. I get lost in them.

He smiles at me.

"What?", I ask embarrassed

"Nothing", his eyes bores into mine, "You're just so fucking beautiful"

With wide eyes, I look at him. He gives me a soft and pure kiss.

"Do you have to work today?", I ask, still embarrassed

"If you don't want me to work, I don't have to"

I smile at him.

"But tell me", he says, stroking my waist

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me you don't want me to work"

"Why?"

"Just tell me, Juan", he whispers leaning towards my face

"Carlos", I breathe

"Yes?"

"Don't work today, okay?"

"I won't work, Mi amor"

I grin and cuddle into his chest.

"Mhm, you're so sweet. What do you want to do today?"

"What do you mean? In this City you can't do something special apart from drinking", I laugh

"Where do you want to go? In which city? In which country?"

"You serious?"

"Baby, I'm always"