N I N E T E E N

After Juan's work shift ended, I drive us home

After Juan's work shift ended, I drive us home. To Juan's apartment. I have there some clothes but I really want Juan to move in to my house. Not because it's bigger, just because he would be safer. I need him safe. I'll ask him in the next days to move in with me.

"Let's sleep for a few hours and then we'll go", I say

"Yeah I'm really exhausted", he moans tiredly and lays down at the bed

I take off my belt and my shirt and lay down next to my baby. He snuggles into my chest and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"You're so warm", he murmurs

I smile stupidly and pull him closer.

My eyes open as my phone alarm rings. It's now 12 a.m. Juan is cuddling with my arm, searching for warmth. God, he's so adorable.

"Baby", I whisper, "Wake up"

He moans tiredly.

"We want to go shopping, don't we?"

"Yes", he moans

"Should I tinkle you?"

"No!"

I laugh and pull Juan over me. We cuddle for a few minutes until my alarm rings again.

"Should we eat outside?", I ask

"Sounds good, I'm not in the mood to cook"

"Oh baby, when you have your own restaurant you have to cook whenever you're in the mood or not"

"I know but until then, it will take years"

"Doesn't matter, baby"

He rolls his eyes.

As we get dressed, I look him up and down."You look beautiful, Mi amor", I compliment him

"Thank you", he blushes

I open the car door for Juan and he smiles as he sits down in the passenger seat. On the motorway Juan opens the window and I feel the hot summer wind. He leans out of the window and laughs. God, the view.

"You feel good hm?", I laugh

"I feel free"

"Be careful, Mi amor"

I grab his tigh and hold it tightly.

"Come on baby, sit down now"

"I don't want to"

"We're on the fucking motorway. Sit down now!"

He's not listening!

"I'm going to say it one more time. Sit down before you'll get hurt"

"I won't"

"Sit the fuck down!", I yell

I feel his body tense up and he sits down now.