15

•*•*•*
Ma City - BTS
•*•*•*

You're munching on the caramel popcorn while laying lazily on the couch, enjoying your 'me time' with a movie playing on the tv. You're doing a movie marathon by watching a season one of Euphoria. This film is surely dark and in deep shit, but you like it a lot.

Suddenly, you hear multiple bangs on your front door. Rolling your eyes and groan, you know very well who's standing outside your house. Picking up your phone which lays beside you, you call the person who's keep banging with a strange rythm on the door.

"I swear to god Kim Taehyung! Just come in, the door is unlock!" You snarl.

The door swings open almost immediately and your best friend walking in with a big stupid grin on his face. He closes the door using his foot then running to you before he drops himself on top of you, wrapping his hands around your torso and squishes you hard until you're suffocating under him.

"I can't breathe you idiot!" You wiggle and hit his back repeatedly but he just giggling above you.

An idea pop up in your head and you tickle his side, "Yahh stop it, it tickles!" Taehyung screams between giggles, finally release the hug and sits on the floor in front of you.

You slap the back of his head, "Don't ever do that again!"

"Ouw! This is abuse!" He whines and rubs the spot you hit.

"Why are you here?"

Taehyung snatches your popcorn, "Have you packed?" He asks, munching loudly like a cow.

"Nope." You say as your hand trying to snatch back the popcorn bowl but Taehyung slaps it first, "Yahh! We're going tomorrow and you still haven't prepared?"

Taehyung's birthday is still two days away but you'll be leaving to Busan tomorrow. He's been annoying you non stop and tells you to start packing since Christmas but you always ignored him.

"Packing is easy for me Tae. I'll do it tomorrow morning." You say, succeed grabbing some popcorn and plop it into your mouth.

"You have to go grocery shopping first tomorrow with Hoseok and Mia before you go."

"Yeah, so?" You raise one eyebrow at him.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "So you'll packing now. Get up! Let's go, I'm helping you." He stands up and grabs your hand before drags you upstairs, while you groan in annoyance.

R.I.P your peaceful me time.

The second you both reach your room, Taehyung takes your suitcase and plops it on the floor. He begin to rummage inside your closet while you just sit on your bed watching him lazily.

He scrunches his nose, turning his half body at you. "Where's the dresses? Why you don't have any dresses?"

"It's minus two degress outside. Why would I need a dress?"

Taehyung put his hands on his hips, "Honey, this is my birthday we're talking about. Of course it's gonna be a party there." He explains, "Also, don't forget about New Year's eve. For the both events, you'll need a dress."