35

•*•*•*
Make It Right - BTS ft Lauv
•*•*•*

Two days after~ Later at evening.

"You ready?" He asks his friend while closing his car's trunk. He tosses a baseball bat at him.

"Let's just get this over with." His friend growls, start walking toward an apartment complex.

He doesn't care anymore about something he will commit right after these few seconds. All he wants is to destroy anyone or anything that has hurt his family. Jail is not something he's scared of if it means his one and only precious sister can get a justice she deserves.

He kicks the door one of the apartment open and find the culprit right away. He was peacefully watching tv and jumped off guard when two guys barges in his house, ruining his relax moment.

"What the fuck is your problem?!!"

"You are my fucking problem!" He swats the baseball bat right on the culprit temple and gets him to roll over on the floor from the couch.

An animalistic howl escapes his lips, his hands protecting his head as he crouches down on the carpeted floor.

"What the fuck! I'm calling the cops!"

"Fucking do it and see who'll get into prison after." The guy flinches when files contains full of his dirty work being tosses in front of him.

Tax fraud evasion, bribery and money laundry. All files has send cold chills running down his abdomen. He looks at the guy with baseball bat in horror and anger. All of his hard work for these years, he can't lose it in a snap of a finger.

"Why? Don't you want to call the police?" The baseball bat guy look at him with mocking rise eyebrow before glancing at his friend.

"Aah, about that! I already called them and sent all the evidence as well." His friend grins with miscevious smile, "You know, privilege to have my uncle working in police station. It's so much easier to be done."

"You fucking bastard!" The guy screams but earn another hit on his back and get him to whimper in pain.

Police siren is being heard outside and the baseball bat guy grins wider, "I hope you'll enjoy your new life in jail." With one last hit on his head, the blackness greets him as he goes unconcious before the police take him away to get his sentence for his crime.

•••

You got home from work and took a shower before wearing a fresh clothes Hoseok has prepared for you. You're sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereals on your lap watching Frozen. Elsa's part when she realized 'love will thaw' the ice because true love is gonna melt a cold heart keep repeating inside your mind like a broken record.

If only your heart was frozen not shattered.

Jin is cooking your favorite dish in the kitchen for dinner while Taehyung is out, claimed to be running some errands with Jungkook. Hoseok sits beside you, eyes focus on the laptop on his lap with fingers busy clicking on the keyboard. He takes some of your work at home, getting done some parts he could help. Seriously, you have the best family in the world.