31

•*•*•*
The Truth Untold - BTS
•*•*•*

As much as you just want to be burried in bed, body tangled with your boyfriend but of course he has to disturb it by going down on you to get his favorite breakfast of the day—that's what he said before going for a morning mindblowing sex.

Sex with Jimin is—what even the right word to say—everything is just satisfying and euphoric. Him being the perfect boyfriend, perfect in bed and perfect at everything. You couldn't find any flaw on him and even if you find one, you'll just kiss it away and better.

After having another round in a hot shower, you're now sitting on the counter stool wearing Jimin's sweater while drooling over your man cooking an actual breakfast. He's shirtless, only wearing grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips and you see red marks all over his back from your nails scratches.

That's proof of how good he was.

You bite your bottom lip when he reaches up to get a plate inside the cupboard. His muscles flexing and you can feel your core throbbing for imagining unholy things with him.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." His face is full with smirk when you out of your daze and glance at him putting the plate with french toast on it.

Your cheeks flush in red as you thank him only to get him chuckle at you before he sits beside you and feed you the breakfast he made. This man is real definition of perfection. He's giving you all of him and slight of guilt churns in your gut when you haven't given him the same. Jimin notices your mood changes with you start fidgeting your fingers.

"What's wrong, love? You don't like the toast?" His eyes corncerns and his eyebrows frown. That sight making you feel more guilty.

You shake your head and smile a little, "I want you to come with me after this."

Jimin looks at you with more concern and you take his hand to reassure him, "I want to tell you something. It's important to me, to us. Would you go with me?"

He exhales but eventually nod his head. You kiss his palm and let him feed you the rest of the toast before you two head to the bedroom and change to go out.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows when the car stops in front of a building. He looks at you with questioning eyes and you smile at him before patting his hand and tell him to get out from the car. You walk into the building with hand intwined and his presence is really calming you despite your raging heart.

Behind the two giant automatic sliding door is Rue, the receptionist you've known since you've been in and out regularly from this building. She smiles at you and ushers you straight to Dr. Lee's office as she's already waiting for your arrival.

You thank Rue before stepping inside the office with Jimin. He's been quiet and let you drag him around with patience eventhough he's confuse as hell about what is this all about. Dr. Lee greets you sweetly like usual and you introduce Jimin to her before she tells you to sit on the couch you usually sit on when you're here for your therapy section.

"It's nice to finally meet you Jimin. Y/N told me a lot about you." Dr. Lee smiles as Jimin smiles back at her with confusion, "Let me formally introduce myself. I'm Dr. Lee and I'm Y/N's therapist for almost a year now."

Shocks illuminating Jimin's face when he turns his head to look at you. Almost a year that means it's been going on before even you get together with him, and even going on when you were still dating your ex. You smile and nod your head as confirmation, making him to squeezes your hand.

"I brought you here because I want to tell you something, Jimin. My darkest secret and the reasons why I've been going to therapy for awhile." You bite your lip before continue, "I'm sorry I've kept this from you and didn't tell you sooner."

"Hey love, it's okay don't say sorry. You're trying now I can see that and I'm beyond grateful that you're finally trust me." He leans to peck your forehead two times and succeed to ease your anxiety.

"Are you ready to tell him, Y/N?" Dr. Lee asks and you look at her, second guessing your thoughts.

"Can you be the one telling him Dr. Lee? I don't think I'll manage to say it all."

"Sure dear. I'd love to help you but please keep your mind at ease while I tell him the story okay? Don't let your mind wander far to the past. Can you do that for me?" Her voice is always sweet and give you safe feeling. You nod your head and she starts the story.

It all happened four years ago when you got together with Yoongi. You thought he was the one, he was everything you'd ever wanted until his treatment toward you told other wise. Until one night he forced you to have sex with him that left you with deep trauma and nightmares.

"He fucking raped you?!" Jimin's snarl get you to flince on your seat beside him. His eyes red burning with furry but soften when he sees your teary ones and reach out to burry you in his embrace.

"It didn't stopped at that," You mumble against his chest and feel him take a deep shaky sigh, "He manipulated me, beat me up when I didn't want to have sex with him and threaten me to cheat with other girls. Eventhough I did everything—gave everything he asked he still cheated on me in the end." You're now sobbing on his black shirt and Jimin couldn't be more careless, "I was never enough for him."

Jimin is mumbling all of the comforting words, hand carresing your head and his lips not stopping leaving kisses on your head. Dr. Lee comes to your side to help calm you down. She gives you fifteen minutes of meditation and praises how brave you are today to open up your biggest flaw to Jimin.

He feels so bad, so fucking bad that you went through something awful like that and feels so guilty too. Jimin still can't believe Yoongi can be so low like that toward you.

Jimin feels angry but also terrified. He knows that part of this is his fault too. If only he didn't let his pride and stupidity corrupted him. If only he was thinking more clearly using his head and not his ego. But for now, all he can do is to keep you away from his cousin. He can't lose you when you finally wholly his. Whatever it takes.