07

* • * • *
Serendipity - BTS
* • * • *

Taehyung was right when he said that you would love Jimin's cafe. The front looks like a normal cafe with cadete blue colored brick walls. In the middle there's a glass square frame door with the same model frame window on the right side, and there's two big plants pot between the front door. Right above the door is the name of the cafe with white colored neon design wrote in latin font letters. It's so simple on the outside but it's a hidden gems on the inside.

First thing you notice when you enter the cafe is that you get greeted with a vintage retro style combined with gardenia theme. A high ceiling full with plants and vintage lamps as the decorations and brown wooden floor which is giving a warm feeling. On the left side there is a huge planted cupboard wall filled with old books, magazines, tapes, CDs and even vinyl records. On the right side is the counter area with mini bar and high stools just like in the 90s diner.

The other wall is decorated with decorative plants and retro decoration like an old pictures, paintings, also vintage clocks. The chairs and tables also from vintage colorful sofas with wooden vintage coffee table.

Not only that, there's an open space area at the back of the cafe with a higher glass ceiling and its full decorated with plants and decorative lights. There's also a staircase on the right corner which is lead to the top open floor painting area, full with canvases and painting tools for visitors who wants to paint there.

Park Jimin is a genius. He made this place as a perfect short escape place. This cafe is so dreamy and magical but also still giving a calm atmosphere. It really suits with its name, a Mysterious Desire.

Still in awe and amazed, Taehyung leads you to the counter area to order your foods and drinks. You order fettuccine pasta, cinnamon rolls and a greentea smoothie while Taehyung orders aglio e olio beef pasta, strawberry short cake and a coke.

After paying you head to choose your seat. Taehyung lets you pick where to sit and you choose a table in the open space area, the one in the corner with long sofa attached to the wall.

"Can you stop drooling already? It's been ten minutes you were gawking at this place." Taehyung nudges your shoulder as he chuckles.

Glance at him, you slap his arm. "Shut up, let me digest this beautiful place and memorized it inside my head."

"Well, you can come here anytime you want." A new voice appears in your conversations, that makes you and Taehyung divert your gaze to the source. "Hi guys, welcome to Illecebra Arcanus!" Jimin greets with a wide smiling eyes.

Is it just you or he become more attractive now?

Taehyung stands up to shake hands with him, "Hello Jimin, nice to see you again. I bring someone with me today. Remember my bestfriend Y/N?"

"Yeah of course I remember Y/N. Yoongi's girlfriend right?" He says while lend his hand for you to shake.

"Ex-girlfriend. We broke up three months ago." You shake his hand with a smile.

Jimin gulp as he scratch the back of his neck, "O-oh sorry I didn't know."

You smile to him with reassurance, waving your hand lazily. "It's okay no big deal. By the way I love your cafe, it's really amazing." You continue after you back to sit on your chair. Jimin sit on the chair in front of you.

"Yeah, if you know she's been drooling in awe the second we came into your cafe." Taehyung teases and earn a glare from you.

Jimin chuckles, "Well, I'm glad you love it. I'm relieved then. What made you guys came by to my cafe today?"

"We were from the mall to bought Jin's birthday gift and then Tae got hungry. He said that you own a special cafe, so he dragged me here."

"Oh yeah Jin's birthday is coming. Jungkook told me he got invited to his birthday party. I didn't even know that the two of them are close to each other." Jimin says while laughing.

Oh look how the way his eyes disappear when he laughs, it's so cute. And not forget about that one dimple on his right chee—, wait hey stob it!

Taehyung frowns as he glances toward you, "Jungkook and Jin knew each other? How can I be clueless about this?"

"Don't look at me, I'm as clueless as you." You raise both of your hands in front of you in surrender.

"Since Jungkook will come to Jin's birthday party, you should come too Jimin." Taehyung suggest.

"I don't know, I mean is he really want me to come? I don't want to be a party pooper."

"You're not gonna be a party pooper, Jimin. I'm sure Jin wouldn't mind with a few people added to his party. Right Tae?" You assure him.

Taehyung nods with his boxy smile, "Of course. I'll inform him if you're gonna come."

"That's great idea Tae!" You hi-fiving Taehyung, "Now you don't have any reason to not going, do you?"

"Alright if you guys insisted, I'll be there." Jimin chuckles, scrunching his nose.

Taehyung and you squealing in union while Jimin laughing at your little celebration. Not long after that, the waiter coming with your order and place it on the table.

"You guys enjoy your food okay, I have to go back to check in the kitchen." Jimin says as he stands up from his chair.

"We will." You nod with a smile

"Oh and don't hesitate to ask me if you guys need anything."

"Yes Jimin. Don't worry about us, okay?" You giggle while Jimin smiles back and nods his head before heading to the kitchen direction.

Did you just realized that he has a nice ass?

"What was that?" Taehyung smirks at you as he's slurping on his coke. You mentally forgot that he's here all the time watching in silence.

"What was what?"

"So obvious that you both not trying to flirt with each other earlier." He copies your line you use to teased him before.

You scoff, "No we're not. You're seeing things."

"Yeah sure." Taehyung rolls his eyes and you two begin to eat.