28

*•*•*•
The feeling - Justin Bieber feat Halsey
*•*•*•

~FLASHBACK~

The house is super crowded, full with college students partying all around the place. The music blasted from the planted speaker in every corner of the house. The scents of sweats, smokes, liquors and lusts mix up together and invading the air, making it slightly hard to breathe but he couldn't careless because he's too high in this moment to be in his good state to notice about his surrounding.

"Here, take some more." His friend passes him another marijuana.

"No, I'm okay." The raven hair boy slurs.

"Oh c'mon, I know you can take more." His friend shoves it into his hand without a care. He just sighs and shrugs before taking a puff on it.

Laying his head back on the couch and close his eyes, the high filling his body fells like floating in the air. The sensations cause him to giggle with his mind start to imagine doing a good stuff with his desire girl. But soon the giggles lessen when he feels somebody sit on the couch next to him.

"Fuck, I need to get laid soon." The blonde hisses, settle himself on the couch.

"Dude, you said it like you don't have a hot girlfriend right there." His friend scoffs, smokes on his marijuana while pointing his head toward the blonde's hot girlfriend.

The blonde sighs and glances at his girlfriend, "I know. But she says she's not ready yet and it's been almost a year."

"Or maybe you're not that good." His friend sneers with a mock.

"The fuck did you mean by that? She's not even have any yet!"

"Then make her get any!"

"Oh I will. Very soon."

Hearing that answer, the raven hair boy staring at the blonde with raise eyebrows, "What if you wouldn't? What if she rejects you again?"

"She won't. Not this time." The blonde says, lighting up his joint.

"Why don't you two make a bet?" Their red hair friend pips in.

"Yeah, why not? If I succeed to sleep with her, I want the piano that grandpa gave to you." The blonde speaks.

"You still not over with that old rusty piano? " The raven hair boy scoffs, "Fine, you can have it. But if you fail, I want her to be mine."

Both of them stares into each other eyes with their own determination and selfishness. They both high and drunk and worst, they can't suppressed their ego aside. While the other boy has a smirk on his lips, the blonde boy has an angry glare while gritting his teeth. The blonde has to think of a way. He has to do something so that he doesn't lose on this bet. Especially not to his own cousin.

"Deal."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

A slap on your right arm enough to take you back from your deep thought. You flinch and hiss, rubbing the spot that Mia just hit.

"I've been talking to you for the whole 10 minutes and you're not paying any attention!"

You're now at the mall inside one of the dress store, shopping a dress for you to wear to your company's party tomorrow night and also to spend a girls night out routine as well.

"I am paying attention. I heard everything you've had said. How can I not when everything you talked about is Taehyung this, Taehyung that. Like seriously you two should get married." You roll your eyes feeling so done with her Tae villain story.