12

Nessa

I'm internally freaking out as I climb out of Levi's truck. His truck that we just made out in like five seconds ago.

I glance over and see Levi fixing his jeans. Oh My god! What if his parents think we were just screwing in their driveway!? They're definitely going to hate me!

I hand lands on my shoulder and gives it a little squeeze, "relax sweetheart." I nod and then follow Levi up the porch steps and to the front door.

He pulls out his keys and unlocks the door. Okay so apparently, we're just walking straight in.

"Shouldn't we like knock first?" I whisper while grabbing his arm to hold him back.

He removes my hand from his arm and instead laces our fingers together, "it's fine. Come on."

Levi drags me threw the front door and I look around. As soon as we walk in I see a waist high cupboard were keys and letters are sat upon. To the left there is an open archway into what I assume is an office. Looking down the short hall I see that there is a big open space.

"Vanessa?" Levi says my name and I realise I have just been standing there.

"Right sorry." I awkwardly say. He gives my hand a squeeze and we continue into the house.

We step into the open space and its massive! To the far left there is a massive kitchen and to the right a massive lounge room. In the middle but closer to the left is a dining table and then of to the left of that is a hallway and a staircase.

My eyes stop on the large coach. A man sat there with a beer in hand as he watched tv. It was Levi's dad. They looked so much alike.

Just as Levi was about to open his mouth to greet his father a piercing scream rips across the room.

Wide eyed we both spin to the left where I assume its his mother, stand in the kitchen. She's standing behind the island with a knife in her hand.

Oh my god did she just cut off a finger!?

"Mom!?" Levi says in a worried voice as he starts toward her. His dad is hot on his heels. Do I go over there too? I wouldn't be much help. But is that rude?

Before Levi and his father make it to her, she places down the knife and rounds the island walking straight past her husband and son and straight towards...me.

"aren't you just the prettiest little thing! Oh my!" She pulls me into a tight hug. I stand there for a second not used to this kind of affection. Unless you count the rough hugs from Flo and Elle. I give her a small hug back before she pulls away.

"Hi, I'm Vanessa but you can call me Nessa." I rush out the words, "You have a lovely home Mrs Thompson." I sound so dumb. I give her a small smile and she returns it before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the kitchen.

"Please call me Sarah" she says and the gestures to her husband, "and this is Tom"

Mr Thomps- Tom, hold out his hand for me to shake, "How are you doing?"

With my smile still in place I shake his hand. Before I can answer his question Levi pulls me into his side. I look up at him and he sends me an adorable smile before looking back to his parents.

Both of them have their own smiles as they look between us. "You two are just adorable! Aren't they just so cute, Tom?" Sarah gushes.

"Okay, Mom calm down." Levi laughs at his mother.

Tom checks his watch, "looks like its time to get the girls." He leans over and kisses his wife on the cheek, "I'll be back in bit. When I get back Levi you can help with the barbecue."