Epilogue : 2 years later

It's been 2 years since the incident. Gregory is now 14 years old, turning 15 soon, Cassidy is 17, Charlie is 14 and for Elizabeth is 13 year old. Gregory was roaming the hall of the Pizza plex, it was Saturday and Goldie was on his shoulder like usual. " So you need to do some tasks, " said Goldie to Gregory. " I know Goldie, but come on I need to do some other task, which are over here, " he said as he walked to the atrium.

Charlie was helping out Sun to cleaned up the daycare. " Thank you very much, Charlotte, " said Sun to Charlie, " Sun, I told you called me Charlie now, " said Charlie to Sun. " Oh I'm sorry, Charlie, " " It's okay Sun. " But Charlie need to hurry up because she need help planning her boyfriend's birthday. ( A/N : If you're wondering is Charlie's boyfriend is, it's Gregory/Evan )

Cassidy was also roaming around the Pizza plex. She walked around if there's intruder in the building. She love spend some time walking around, but then she remember tomorrow was Gregory's 15th birthday. ' I think I need some help to plan his birthday with help of the animatronics, Charlie, and his family, ' she thought as she run through the halls after she finished helping Sun.

Elizabeth was in the kitchen with Vanilla, preparing dinner. Vanilla was making a family special for dinner and Lizzy was helping her. Then Lizzy got a text message from Cassidy,

Cassidy : " Hey Liz, tomorrow is Evan's 15th birthday. And I don't know what to do for him.

Elizabeth : " Oh I forgot about his birthday, tomorrow

Then Charlie the join the chat,

Charlie : " GUYS, I NEED YOUR HELP WITH GREGORY'S 15TH BIRTHDAY ! "

Elizabeth : " You remember when his birthday. " 

Charlie : " Yea, but we need to plan now. Me, Michael and Vanessa got him a gift, but we don't know what to do for his birthday, tomorrow. 

Elizabeth : " Wait, I have an idea for his birthday. "

When Lizzy explained her plan to Charlie and Cassidy, they agreed. Charlie went to Michael's office in the city. " Hi, I'm here to see Michael Afton, " she said to the lady receptionist, and the receptionist lead Charlie to the office where Michael is. " Mr. Afton, miss Emily is here to see you" said the lady receptionist. She left the room, and Charlie turned to Michael. " So why are you here for ? " He asked to Charlie, " Well we have some idea for Evan's birthday, " she said to Michael. And she explained the plan to Michael, and he agreed.

Back at the Pizza plex, Cassidy explained the plan to the others. They were surprised that tomorrow was Gregory's birthday, but they happily agreed to this. Meanwhile with Gregory and Goldie, " That should be the last of it, " Gregory said to one of the techs. " Thank you Greg for your help, " said the tech named Lisa. " Your welcome, " said Gregory as he left to do some things. His birthday is tomorrow, but also his death anniversary. But also, he really didn't care about it, he has other things to worries about. 

When he got to the Rockstar row, everyone was gone home. And the others were casually doing things. When they saw him, they freaked out for some reasons. " Did I do something wrong, " he said to the others. But they calmed down a bit, Freddy said he want him to do some things in the system. Gregory agreed, and left to Freddy's room. Once Gregory left the area, they started to get things ready for tomorrow.

After a few hours of preparing, Charlie and the rest of Gregory ( Evan )'s family came to help them with things. With Gregory on the other hand, he was working on the mainframe. Checking if there's any virus, but he had this one nightmare now. It was the incident 2 years ago, it haunted him, badly. But his father is long gone forever, he check the time. It was 11 : 30 pm in the night. He got ready for bed, then he know tomorrow going to be his 15th birthday. But he supposed to be 43 years old, but because he died back in 1983. Well, let's not talk about that.

He closed his eyes, and fell asleep. Meanwhile with Charlie, Charlie was in Chica's greenroom this time. She always switch room between Chica's and Roxy's, but today she was in Chica's room, because to do some last minutes planning for Evan. " Charlie, don't you have to sleep now, sugar, " said Chica, as Charlie looked up to her. " I will now, mom, " said Charlie, then she realized what she called Chica. And she went straight to her bed, and leaving Chica. " D-did she called me, mom ? I have to tell this the others, " said Chica, as left her room.

The next day was Gregory( Evan )'s birthday, Michael and his daughters were on they're way, Gregory was doing his usual things, Charlie and Cassidy was putting the last of the decorations, and the animatronics were getting ready too. Goldie's job was to keep Gregory distracted for a bit. Until the rest of his family come, and Gregory was always tried to keep his mind busy, lately. He went to go to the most calming place in the whole Pizza plex, it was Bonnie bowl. He went there, to clear his mind from the incident of 2 years ago. It's still haunted him, then Bonnie came, " Hey are you okay, Evan ? "  Bonnie asked to Gregory. " It's just the incident, just haunt me, " he answered Bonnie's question. Bonnie hugged Gregory to comfort him, " It's okay, Gregory, he's gone, now. Think about the future for now, " said Bonnie. Then Bonnie a call, he answered it. When he was finished, " I have something to cheered you up, " he said to Gregory.

He lead Gregory and Goldie to a dark room. Then Bonnie told him to close his eyes, and Gregory close his eyes. Then everyone shouted, " SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGORY/EVAN ! " Gregory opened his eyes and started to cry tears of joy. " T-thank you guys. * Sniff * I can believe you remember my birthday. But also, it's my death anniversary today, too, " Gregory said to them. " Don't worry about that, superstar. Let's celebrate your Birthday, " he said and they did celebrated Evan's 15th birthday.

The end    

( A/n : IT'S FINALLY FINISHED ! Hey guys, I'm going to make a new book soon. So stay tuned because it's going to be epic. Bye my little constellations !  )