Chapter 2 : The nightmares and visions

Gregory's POV :

Charlotte decided to chase Carly because what Carly said about us. So, I decide to explore more of the pizzaplex, I went to Roxy's raceway and went to the salon. I went to the storage of the salon. And then it was, Princess quest I, I decided to play the game. Because this game is the key to saving Vanny, Vanessa's sister, so I started the game and play.

After I defeated the first game, I walked back to the Atrium and get my lunch at El Chips. When I got there, Carly was eating, alone. So, I walked to counter and ask for my order, as I waited, my vision started to blur, then, I had a other vision. This time, it was a figure that I can't see his face, then he turned and show his face, it was- Michael, my brother. Then everything went black, I regain my vision and saw Charlotte, up to my face, with a worried expression, " Your awake, I was worried about you " cried Charlotte and I looked around and realized, I was in Freddy's room and Freddy was behind Charlotte, also with worried expression.

" You're okay, superstar " said Freddy, " Can I talk to Gregory, alone " and Charlotte nodded, and said " Your lunch is on the table " as she walked to the door and left. I sat up and started eating my food, quietly. " Gregory, you've been blacking out recently and I want to know why. Please, I'm your friend and your adopted father, please I need to know, " said Freddy with a sigh, " Please, Gregory I need to know about your past and the truth, " I was scared about telling about my past to Freddy, but then Freddy said " It's okay not to tell me, yet. But when you're ready to tell me, I will understand what happened in your past. Just take your time ".

Then he left the room, and finished eating my lunch and look at the time, it was 1: 30 ! Already ?!? So, I left the room and went to the one places, that I hate the most of the pizza plex, the pizzeria under the pizza plex.

After I got to the elevator, that lead to the old pizzeria and I went to the old pizzeria, so I can clear my mind. Only person in the old pizzeria, who listens 'bout my feelings is the blob, only he can understand besides Charlie and Cassidy. I entered the old pizzeria and walked to the hole the blob slept in, it turned out he was awake and in front of my face and said : " Hello, Evan. "

I told the blob called me by my middle and explain everything that happened, " So, I was order my lunch and my vision was getting blurry. Then, I had another of those VISISONS !, also I saw my brother and then everything blacked out. And I woke up in Freddy's room, WHAT IS GOING WITH ME " I shouted. " Maybe, ever since you came back to life over 20 years ago, " said the blob, " No, I started getting these visions, six months ago. And they won't stop coming, and I-I d-don't know to stop them, " I cried, and the blob said " How 'bout you go back up in surface and do your job and try to forget. "

I took blob's advices and went back to the pizza plex. When I got there, I was called to part and services, because to get the animatronics ready for they're next show. Then, I realized it was 7:30 and I didn't eat my dinner yet! So after checkups, Freddy came up to me and ask if I was okay and said yes. Then, I left to get some pizza for dinner, so I went back to the atrium to get mt dinner. After I got my food and ate it, I decided to watch the gang perform on the stage, they did multiple songs and dances. They were quite good at they're performance, and after a few hours of the performing it was time to closed for the day, I was happy for tomorrow because it was Sunday. A day of day off for all the people who at the pizza plex, and went get ready for bed. My bed was look like regular bed but, the truth is that I'm half-animatronic ( A/N : In my au, Gregory is a robot or animatronic you can say, but I believe the MatPat's theory, so yea. DON'T JUDGE ME, OK !?!?! ) so, my bed was kind of a, um , recharge station for me.

As I lay in my bed, and close my eyes. Then, I was in a dark room with no light on and I had a flashlight in my hands and Golden Freddy plushie in my arms, resting. And out of nowhere the past version of Michael with Foxy mask, jumpscare me, but it scared me a little. But, next thing I knew, I fell through the floors and then I was in my former room, I used to sleep in and then behind me I heard a low growl. And I turned around to my former Nightmare, right in front of me.

I ran as fast as I can away from past, then, I through a door, which, lead me to my the old pizzeria. Where my death occurred, as saw my past vision of me, as my head in the Fredbear's mouth and my brother and his friends laugh, I cried, then, BAM ! I saw the past vision of me, died before my eyes. Then, I fell through the floor, again, I saw this time, me again in a coma. And doctor came to past vision of my Father and said I was dead, and I enter the mind of the old vision me and plushie saying to 'I will put you back together' and voice belonged to- My brother, Michael, this whole. Before I can do any thing, I fell through the floor, once again.

But this time, I was in a room full of fire. Then, everything rushing to my head and remember this, this is the place where I lost my brother to the fire, then I realized I should save my brother from the fire, we started. I saw the past vision of me got pushed through the window, and landed on the ground. After that I was surround by darkness and I look down, then I was cover with wounds all over my body. I cried for help, then I realized everyone that I knew was lying dead/decommissioned on floor and I looked up and I saw my father laughing, and said to my ear " YOU FAILED TO PROTECT, your own friends and family, hahahahahaha." 

Then, I woke up Freddy in front of my face, saying my name, " Gregory, your awake. You were crying in your sleep and I was worried about you, " said Freddy, he look at me and he pulled me close to him and hug me. I tense up and I started to sobs " I-I h-had 6 nightmare and the one of them show me I failed to protect you and everybody else from Vanny and this guy named William Afton " I cried, " It's okay superstar " said Freddy, as comforted me " You can go back to sleep, I will be with you. And it's only 2:00 am ." I decided to go back to sleep and drifted back to sleep.

Freddy's POV :

His nightmares are getting worse, I need to know about his past. So I can help him, I wish I knew, but I can't eventually he will tell me, I'm his own friend and his adopted father, for now. He usually has one nightmare, but this time, he had SIX NIGHTMARES. I need know about his past, soon. But for now, I need tell this to everybody else.