Chapter 6 : Unexpected Returns

3rd POV :

While this bad, Charlie have to explain how is he alive to them, but after this " Nice to meet you all and I have one question, though. Why are there kids here ? " He asked to Alice, " Oh that, I will explain to you, later, " quickly said Alice, " Sooo, well I just wanted you guys to meet him and Gregory it's your turn to night guard tonight with Michael, here, " " Okay, I can do that ! " Gregory said " Oh, and I will show him around, right, " " Sure, Gregory " said Alice as she turned to talked to Michael about them.

Gregory/Evan's POV :

At midnight, I showed my brother ropes about place but he doesn't know I am his brother. " So yea, this is how thing worked here. Oh, and if any of the animatronics are glitching or is something wrong with them, that means they need you or me or Vanessa to fixes them. So, do you know how to fixes the GlamRocks animatronics " I explained to him, " No, but I know to fixes other types of animatronics, you can teach me " said Michael, " Of course, I love to " I exclaimed. After, teaching my brother, how to fixes animatronics of plex. He was quite surprise about how I know about animatronics and started questions how did I know this stuff then, I just said I taught myself.

After being the night guard for last night I was really tired, and Michael went home, I went to Freddy's backroom to go to sleep because of my tiredness, I fell asleep. This time, I had a other vision of one of the six nightmare I had, and it was the one where I failed to save everyone and I cry and cry, as my father laughs and called me a failure. Then I wake up, in cold sweat and I'm shaking, I checked the time and it was 1:30 pm, already ! I got ready and went to Bonnie bowl. When I got there, I saw Bonnie was performing again and I decided to see what Cassidy and Charlie was doing, as I exited the place, I felt someone is watching me and I turned to my left and saw- VANNY !

She was alive after six months, she's back ! I ran as fast as I can to find the other and this to them, RIGHT NOW ! It took me a while to find everyone, and I ran then, shouted " GUYS, VANNY IS BACK ! " Then, they turned they're heads to see me running, " Can you repeat what you just said " ask Cass, " I said Vanny is back " I said " WHAT !?!?! HOW IS THAT F*CKING BUNNY IS BACK" shouted everyone except Bonnie, " I don't know, but I felt like someone was watching me and turned to see Vanny, alive, " I said quickly.

" We need to tell this to Vanessa. That her twin sister is back " said Charlie, " Wait, Vanny is the twin sister of Vanessa " said Freddy and he turned to me and asked " Who was Vanny before she became a murder ? " " Well, her real name is Vanilla, and her nickname was Vanny because she love bunnies. She used to be a kind, loving, selfless, and nice girl before she became a controlled by my father, " I explained to the animatronics, and they were shocked except Bonnie because Bonnie already knew about this. " Can we save her " ask Chica, " Yes, we can but we're working on it because in order to save Vanny is to play three Princess Quests game in order to save her, from my father's controlled, " I explains to them, " We understand you are trying your best to save Vanny, but we need to know where the other 2 games of Princess Quests, " said Roxy and Chica, " Well, we know both locations of the 2 other games of Princess Quests, but one of them are hard gets and it is in Fazer Blast, which is Vanny's Hideout. So, we need to get pass her, somehow, " said Charlie.

Michael's POV :

This mall is huge and IT'S FREAKING THREE STORY TALL ! Welp, other night of being a night guard.' Well, that kid named Gregory remained me of Evan, I wonder what happened after to Evan, after the fire back in 2010, doing got a job, ' I thought, as I walked through the city and going back to my daughter's place, Vanessa. When I got back she was cleaning the house, " Oh hey dad, so do you like working at the Pizza plex as night guard ? " Asked Vanessa, " Well, yea, it's good so far and that Gregory kid, he know his way through animatronics. He remained me of my brother, Evan, " I said to my daughter and she was shocked what I said. " Did I say something wrong ? " I asked, " No, of course not, " said Vanessa, sheepishly, and I thought ' Why is she shocked about what I said about Gregory. '

Vanny's POV :

' You think your so clever, Evan ' I thought, ' I will kill you, eventually ' and I laugh, then walked away.

Gregory's POV :

We were planning to stop my father and Vanny for good, and they don't know my other secret about that I have anti-virus in my other half me, it's the only way to stop the Afton virus. " So, we need to figured out how to get to the third game after we play the second one, " explained Charlie, and I can't shake the feeling, when Vanny was watching me from the distance. Maybe she know about the anti-virus was I holding in my body, then mayb- " GREGORY ! " yelled Cassidy and I yelped of surprise, " You were zoning out, again, " said Bonnie, " Oh, sorry. I didn't know that I was zoning out, again " I said, " It's okay, little guy " said Monty to me and, but I don't know why my adopt father like this gator.

Then, we continue discussing about the plan to get the two other games but the Freddy and had they're third performance of the day, an they were incredible at they're performing. But we needed to do the plan, I went to Fazcade to find that second game of Princess Quest, when got to the game, now it playable. I started up the game and play...

After 2 HOURS of playing the Princess Quest, it was hard to defeat these bunnies glitch in the game with a sword of light. Welp, I went back upstairs, to find Cass and Charlie, when I got there, I had the same feeling from earlier, and I turned around to see, Vanny again. But in a different outfit, her mask change a bit, she had white jacket on her, white ripped jeans and her boots are white, too. " You think you can escaped me and William Afton, huh. You're wrong, I will find you, again and kill you " she said, and glitched out of the place she was standing on. I ran away from her, until I was out of breath. 

When I found Charlie and Cassidy, sitting down, discussed about how to get to the third game and saw me out of breath, " Hey, what happened to you ? " Asked Charlie, " I saw her again and she will find me and kill me, " I quickly said and they were shocked but knew I can't die a second time. " We need to tell this to Vanessa, now or never, " said Cass, " Tell me what ? " We turned our heads to see who said that, and saw Vanessa and her father, Michael.

3rd POV :

" Tell me what ? " She repeated, " Well, you know Vanny, right. She, um, sort of back " Gregory said to her, and she was fuming with rage. " WHAT !!?!?!?!? HOW THE FILPS SHE BACK," she yelled, they try explains to her, then Michael said " Who is Vanny ? Isn't my other daughter's nickname, " and everyone went silence for a moment, " Well, your daughter, Vanny is being c-controlled by William Afton, " said Gregory " and Vanny want me dead, but I can't died, unfortunately." Michael was shocked about Gregory can't died for some reason and ask " Evan, is that you ? "