Chapter 18 : Healed and planning

One week later...

3rd POV :

It's been a week since Gregory was in a coma. Charlie stayed with Gregory, no matter what. Elizabeth decided to live with her older brother Michael and her niece, Vanessa. And Cassidy stayed at the plex for her reasons. " I wish you can wake up, Evan, " Charlie said to Gregory, " it's been a week and everything a bit. But I didn't leave your side, yet. " 

She sitting there as she saw Gregory in his coma. She got up and turned to the door, then, " C-Charlie. " And she whipped around to see Gregory awake, she rushed him, " You're awake. I will get the doctors, but stay here, ok " said Charlie, and she went to find some doctors.

With Cass on the other hand, was working really hard. But she loved it. Then she got a text message from her friend, Charlie

Charlie : EVAN IS AWAKE, COME TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER WORK, CAIO

Cassidy was happy, she went to tell the animatronics about the news about Gregory.

Elizabeth go to school, now. Thank to her older brother, Michael, she can go to school. It's was the end of the school day, she was walking through the city to go home. Then she got a text message. She paused and read the text.

Charlie : Hey Lizzy, tell your brother and Vanessa, that Evan is awake.

Elizabeth was overjoyed to heard the news. She went home and opened the door, " Evan is awake, " she shouted. And Michael and Vanessa were happy to heard that.

 Charlie explained to Gregory what happened in the last past week. " So, I was in a coma for week " Gregory said with concerned voice, " Yes love, I know but you will be discharge tomorrow, though. But for now, we are waiting for some visitors, " said Charlie.

Gregory/Evan's POV :

We are waiting for some people to coming. Then the doctor said " You have some visitors, " and left the room. Then my visitors were Michael, Lizzy, Vanessa, and Cassidy. They were happy to see me, " Gregory, you finally woke up, " said Cass. And then we talked about what happened with Vanny and me, Lizzy and Michael's Father. " How exactly are we going to defeat them? " Lizzy asked me, " After I get discharge from the hospital, we start planning, " I said to them.

A day later, I got discharged from the hospital. We went to the plex because we need the help of the animatronics, to do this plan. When we got to Rockstar row, all the animatronics were happy, that I was back on my feet, again. " Good thing, today is a Sunday " said Lizzy to all us, and we started to plan out we need to do to stop Vanny and father from hurting anyone else. After 2 hours of planning something, we got nothing. 

But then I got an idea, " Maybe we should tried getting Vanny on our side, " I said to all of them. " But how exactly? " Chica asked me, " Well, there is one last game of princess quest in Vanny's room. We didn't play yet, this is our chance to save her, " I explained to them, and Vanessa looked happy. 

We started planning on how to get in to Vanny's hideout. But it will be hard to get inside of Fazerblast. Then we finished planning out, we put the plan in motion. First we need to distracted the bots of the security, who are control by the Afton virus. Michael and Vanessa distracted the bots for bit. As we snuck in to fazerblast, but the problem was how to distracted the other bots in Fazerblast.

Then Chica used her voice box to stunned the bots. We ran through Fazerblast, then we heard a voice and we stopped. " Oh isn't it, Gregory ? I wondered where did you go but I don't need to know, " said the voice, and we recognized that voice. It was Vanny, and she was right behind us, with a remote. When she was about to press it, Ennard did his little sneak attacked, then attacked Vanny, and the others animatronics decided to help Ennard, " GO NOW, FIND THE LAST GAME ! "Ennard shouted to us. 

The rest of us ran through the maze in Fazerblast, but there were a lots of bots. But we had a fazerblaster to stun them. I pulled out my blaster and shot as many of the bots we encountered. " * Pant * We're almost there to * pant * Vanny's hideout, " Lizzy said , then we stopped to catch our breath. Next, we walked instead for a while, because we are out of breath from running so much. We finally found the door, which lead us to Vanny's room. 

But the problem was, again, there were a lots of bots. We snuck behind them, and distracted them, too. Then, Vanny came back again but wounded, even we're so close to getting the room. " You think you can get to my room, huh. No, you can't I will get you and I WILL KILL YOU " She shouted as run toward us, but Goldie on my shoulder leap on to Vanny and tackled her. 

Until she fell onto the floor and she was knocked out, I picked up Goldie an put him on my shoulder. Then we ran through the storage room and went up the stairs. And there it was, Vanny's secret hideout and the finally game to save Vanny for good. We tried opening the door, but it was locked. Then we noticed the vent next to the door. " One of us need to go into the vent, and open the door from the inside, " Charlie said to us, " I'll will do it, " I said to them. I took off my shoulder bag, Goldie and my jacket. 

Then I went inside the vent, and pop the cover, I was in Vanny's room. I saw the button to open the door, I pressed it. Next the door opened, and my friends went inside. Then I turned around to see the last princess quest game. I turned the game on, and started playing it.