Chapter 14 : Hacked and hurt

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I saw Freddy with his purple eyes, like his eyes were staring into my soul ( Even though I'm half-animatronic ). ' Shit, I need run ' I thought as I backed away from him. And, started running away from Freddy but he managed to catch up with me. But I was faster than him, I ran and ran as fast as I can go. I hid in a photo booth and check my faz-watch to check the cam. I saw Freddy was walking up the stairs. I turned off my faz-watch, then I heard big stomps coming up the stairs. I held my breath, until he left the area, then I got out of the booth and went to the atrium.

When I got there, it was midnight. ' Oh, this is bad, ' I thought, ' If my brother and Vanessa found out about this. They will get themself involved in this problem. ' But there was a lot of animatronics who were in the atrium. So I had to avoid the other animatronics, like six months ago. This is like six months, and it's repeating again, I had to find a way to insert the chip in one of them. 

I walked to rockstar row, to find my laptop in Freddy's room. I managed to get to the room and my laptop. I opened my laptop and I looked for the 2 file, I uploaded to my laptop the other day. ' I need to find clues in these files, right now, ' I thought to myself. I looked at the files until I found a coded message in the video I watch the other day and it said :

" You need to stop him, you need to stop him no matter what. If you do, you do not let him get to Evan, you heard me. He won't stop, only Evan can stop him he is the key. No matter what, you do not want WILLIAM AFTON get his hands on Project Evan, please don't let him get to Evan. And Evan if your watch this coded message please, DO NOT LET HIM GET TO YOU ! Because since your birth, you were born with these powers. And your powers are dangerous but powerful. Powerful enough to stop him for good, we know your powers, we know what they can do. So, please you need to stop him for good.
I love you, little bro, and Charlie and Cassidy if your watching this too. I have one job you guys, it is to protect Evan from all danger even, from me and Evan's father. YOU NEED TO PROTECT EVAN FROM COSTS. PLEASE YO- "

And that was the end of the coded message. I heard stomping coming and I went inside the vents. I went through it and made it out, and walked to a hidden area where no animatronics can find. 

I hid there for a while until I heard a buzz coming from my faz-watch, it was Michael. I answered it, " Oh hey Evan, where are you ? " he asked, " I am hiding from the animatronics, " I answered him with a shaky voice, " Why " he said, " Because they are hacked by Father " I said to him, " What !?!? How did that happened ? " He asked me through the watch, " Can you keep it down ? They will heard you, and how Father managed to hacked them was because he wanted to know the location of the anti-virus, " I explained to them with the quietest voice I had. " And we didn't want you guys to get involved. We didn't want you guys get hurt too, " I said to them, " Ok let pretend we don't know, " he said to me.

Then after I talked to them, I went to find the others. I saw them, they were hurt and dirty. " What happened " I asked them, " Vanny happened, she attacked me and Cass, " said Charlie, " And she said if we this nightmare to be over, we have to hand over you to them, " said Cass. " Please, we don't want to lose you, " said Lizzy.

I got them treated up and I need to think of a plan to stop them from hurting, anyone else. I took my friends and my sister a very hidden area, which was in the sewers with all the posted-notes. " This is the only place they won't find us, " I said to them, " Evan " Lizzy said, " did you write these ? " she asked me. " Yes, I did " I said to her. And looked at the place, it was the best hidden area I think of. ' Everyone is getting hurt, because of me. Maybe I should turned myself to my father, no Gregory what are you thinking, ' I thought to myself and looked at the others and said to them, " I'm going to find Michael and Vanessa, " and I left to find them.

After avoiding and hiding from the animatronics, I looked for my brother. It took me a while to find them. I found them hiding in parts and services. " Evan, can you tell us, where's Father is hiding " said Michael to me, as I walked up to him. " Well I can't tell you where is he hiding, because I told you already we don- " then I cut off by the intercom, " Oh looked like family argument, how funny, " I recognized that voice, it was Vanny, " What do you want, Vanny " I said to the intercom, " All I want is you, Gregory. And if you don't turned yourself in, then you and your family will suffer. Are you having fun, yet ? " She said through the intercom.

We ran out of parts and services, to find Vanny. " We need to find her and stop her an her plans," Michael said to us. But unfortunately, she found us first. " Well hello, " she said as we turned around to see her, " how about we play a game, " she said, " If I win, you have to hand over Gregory, " " If we win, " said Vanessa, and Vanny laughed, then said " Oh if you win, you will play the third princess quest game, " and we looked at each other, " Deal, and what's the game, " I said to her. And my older brother and Vanessa looked at me with shocked expressions, " Hmm, the game is Hide and seek, " said Vanny, " The game is simply, all you need to do is hide away from me and the animatronics. If we find you, well you will find out. But you guys get ahead start, so I suggest you start running, " she explained to us,

We looked at each other, for one last time. Then we ran.