Chapter 20 : Let's finished this

Gregory/Evan's POV :

We went through a hole in the ground and landed on the floor. It was the same room where, the same old 90s computers on the table. " This room, is where we tried to stop him, " I said, and Charlie put her hand on my shoulder. " You got this, if Afton sent some goons. We will buy you some time, I promised, " she said

I took off my chain necklace, and I transfer some of the anti-virus into the necklace. Then we heard a door opened, and we turned around to see in horror, the former animatronics of the past, came from the doors. I had to act fast or else, we are doomed. I transform the ring into a USB and I inserted in the USB into one of the computer.

I started to hack into the main frame of this Afton Virus. I typed as fast as I can, and add some other code to get to the main frame of the virus. 

Charlie's POV :

' This is bad, but fun at the same time, ' I thought as I fought as many animatronics. I used my baseball bat to knock them out, and Cass finished them off with a chains wrap around, then kick in the face. " Well that was something " said Lizzy as she used a old pipe and slam it on the former Circus baby. " That's what you get for killing me and forced me to scooped Michael's guts out, " said Lizzy. And we were a officially sacred of Elizabeth, " She is terrifying, " said Michael.

But we need to buy Gregory some time or else we will fail. And that's not gonna happen under my watch. 

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I managed to get into the main frame. ' It's time to stop you ' I thought. I hacked away into the system, and managed upload the anti-virus into the system. But it will take a while, " Great, I have to wait, " I said to myself. Then I heard a door behind me, I turned to see- MY FATHER. ' Oh shit ' I thought, and he was walking toward me. " You think you can win even if you tried, I will always come back, " he said to me, and he had a knife.

" Let's finish this, Father, " I said as I pulled out my gun at him. " Yes, let finish this, son " he said and run at me. We fought, I shot him in his leg and drop kicked him. He tried to lunged at me with his knife. But I managed to dodge it, just in time. " So the anti-virus was always been you, THIS ENTIRE TIME, " he shouted at me, as fought but all my ammo is gone. So I had to switched up, I pulled out my daggers and continue on with the fight.

Then the others came in, and saw what is happening right now. " I won't let you win, " I said to him. The others were just standing there, not even bother to help me at all. But then my father was about to stab his knife at me. Charlie pushed him and used her baseball to beat him up. " EVAN YOU NEED TO UPLOAD THE WHOLE ANTI-VIRUS TO THE SYSTEM, " she shouted and I followed what she said. I transferred the rest the anti-virus to the system, then my eyes started to glitching out.

But I can't let my eyes to glitch out on me. Then I regained my sight again, but I remembered what Henry said before he died. Some thing that Cassidy and Charlie don't know. " Evan, once you transferred the anti-virus into the mainframe, there is no going back. There is a 50/50 chance, you might not survive, when after you transferred the anti-virus. Also, that anti-virus is the reason you are alive, without it. There's 50/50 chance you may or not survive it, " Henry said to me before he died.

Then I was brought back to reality. I had to save everyone from my father, even if it's means killing myself. But as I transferred the anti-virus, I realized what Henry meant. Then I screamed in pain, I felt the life was draining away from me. Charlie came to my side, " Evan, what is going on ? " She asked me. " I'm doing what you told me to do, " I reply to her, " Your father told me something, that he didn't tell you or Cassidy. " And her eyes were in shocked, " What is the thing, he didn't tell us, " Charlie asked to me. " Well, once the anti-virus is in the system. I will be shut off, forever, " I said to Charlie, and she started to cry. " What, y-you mean y-your s-system w-will be s-shut off. I c-can't lose you, how I lose my father, " she cried, and then I gave her a special dagger. " This dagger is the only thing, that can kill my father. And please, if I died, you have to finish the job, for all of us, " I said to her, and I kissed her but it was short. 

I turned back to transferred the rest the anti-virus to the system as life drained away from me. ' Let finish the job ' I thought. I didn't look back. I remembered the good moments of life, before and after my death. My sight began to glitching, and blacking out, but I stayed strong. Then I started to get errors and glitches in my system, because I was half- animatronic. I started to cried when I was about to shut off forever. Then my eyes blacked out, I did it. I stopped the Afton virus for good.

Charlie's POV :

I saw Evan fall to ground, and cried for him. " Well, that just sad. Now him gone, you can't defeat me with him. I see, looked like I-, " I cut him off by stabbing him in the heart with Evan's special dagger. Then I pulled it out, next what happened blood was coming out of his animatronic form. " H-how d-did y-y-you d-d-do that ? " He asked me. " Well, I have my ways, " I answered him. 

Then he was dead, finally dead. We could celebrate this, but not with Evan. I walked up to his lifeless body, and fell on my knees. Then started to cried, " Evan, w-we did it. H-he is g-gone, I-I wish you are h-here to s-see t-this, " I cried, and Lizzy came to comforted me.

The others, let's just say they are sad too. Then the Blob came in, went toward Evan. " I will grant this one wish. And I know what you want, " it said, and one of it tentacles touched Evan's body. There was big glow around Evan, and then went away. Then the Blob slithered away. We looked at Evan, and then his eyes slowly open. I helped up Evan, " H-How exactly am I, back ? " He asked me. " Well after we explained everything to the management and company itself.

Gregory/Evan's POV :

We went back to the surface, and Vanessa called Alice and 911 about what happened. They came at 6:00 am in the morning. Alice and the other was talking to the press about everything. I was with Michael, my head was leaning on his shoulder.

" You tired ? " " Yeah, Michael. We finally did it, ' I said to him, " No you did it, you stop the virus," he said to me. Then the CEO of Fazbear entertainment came, to talked to the press by telling the press another alibi. But this time, Charlie transformed into her spirit and explained to the press, that she was the missing daughter of one the CEO of Fazbear entertainment, also the truth about the company. And the press believe her, then the press looked at the CEO of company. Next thing what happened, Fazbear entertainment were finally caught for there alibis and cover-up stories.

Then Charlie announced Michael should be the new CEO of Fazbear entertainment. We were shocked what Charlie announced. And Michael happily agreed and become the new CEO of the company. I was happy for him, I wish I can go with him. But I have to stay with my animatronic Family.

( A/N : I AM FINALLY FINISHED THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT I HAVE TO DO THE EIPLOGUE. AGHHHHHHHH )