Chapter 12 : The golden spirit

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I walked back to the others and they turned and saw me, then called me over. " So, whatcha' got there, Evan " said Charlie, as I walked to the others, " Well, it is a book with my family name on it, " I said to them and Charlie took a closer looked at the book. And I decided to show them the first page of the book.

After they read the first page of the book, everyone except Charlie and Cassidy are shocked, " So let us get this straight, this book is meant for you and your siblings, right Gregory " the animatronics said at the same time, as Gregory nodded. Then Michael and Vanessa came to the group, and then " Gregory, Cassidy and Charlie aren't you guys supposed to going to sleep, now. It's 11 : 30 pm, already " said Vanessa as she talked to me, Cass and Charlie. Then three of us realized what time is it, we left to get ready for bed.

After I got ready for bed, I hid the book somewhere secret. I got to my bed and look at my arms went the bandages are, and I lay on my bed, then fall asleep with Golden ( My golden Fredbear plush ) said " Good night Evan and tomorrow is another day " was last thing he said, when I fall to my sleep.

I was in my mind again, and I had the same book I found in utility tunnels. I decided to put it in my bag and I pulled out my flashlight, then turned it on. I looked around the place I was in. I was in the pizza plex. I walked around the very dark hallways of the mall, and I saw one of the animatronics who were control by father, only in my dreams the animatronics are control by father. It was FREDDY, and his eyes were purple, so I hid behind the plant pot until he will go away but he didn't move at all. " S-superstar, w-where a-are y-y-you, " he said with a glitching voice, and I covered my mouth, to hold in the tears.

Then, he stomped off and I ran out of my hiding spot. I run and run until I was out of breath, I was in a new area of the pizza plex . I was in utility tunnels, this time. Then I saw a flash, but it was too fast, it was a blur. So I decided to followed it, in the dark of the tunnels, and the light stopped at it tracks, then it turned around. 

To my surprise the light was a spirit, a golden spirit, " Hello, Evan, " said the golden spirit, and the spirit was a girl, " H-how do know my name and who are you ? " I asked to the golden spirit, " Don't you recognize me, brother " said the spirit, then it hit me, " L-Lizzy " I said to golden spirit, " I thought you were dead and possessed the Circus Baby animatronic, " " I did indeed possessed the Circus Baby animatronic, " said my little sister to me and looked at me, then she said " You changed a lot like Michael did, " and then there was a long moment of awkward silent.

Then, we heard stomping behind me. We turned to see Freddy with purple eyes, " We should run, right " said Elizabeth, then we ran like lightning. We tried to run away from him, but he kept catching up. But I had an idea, told Elizabeth to run in the opposite way. I kept running until I lost Freddy from my tail. I went back to find Lizzy.

After a while I found Lizzy in the parts and services, in the dark. And I walked up to her and said " We need to talk, Lizzy, " and Elizabeth looked at me, " About what, " she asked, " How did you find me and managed to get to my mind, " I asked to my little sister. " Well, I woke up in a dark room and Baby was destroyed for good. Then, I went up to surface and saw that there was a new pizzeria on top of the old pizzeria. Then, I saw you and Michael. You changed a lot, Evan, and you changed your name to Gregory, why though, " Elizabeth said, to answered half of my question, then she continued, " The reason why I can go inside your head is because my new powers, " " Wait, you have powers ! Like us " I said to my sister, " Who's us " asked my sister, " Well me, Charlie and Cassidy have powers. " I said to her. 

" Wait, you have powers, too. And Charlie, Cassidy are here too, " said Lizzy, " Well in the real world, yes. We use our powers to protect everyone from Father's cult members, but we defeated most of them except one, Vanny, Michael's daughter. " I said to Lizzy. Lizzy was shocked about what I said, " Michael have a daughter, " she said, " No, he have two daughter. I met both of them. Vanessa is his other daughter, she's the night guard of the Pizza plex, and Vanny is father's follower and Vanny is her nickname, her first name is Vanilla, " I said to my little sister.

We did a lot of catching up, then we heard stomping and we hid in the protective cylinder. It was Monty this time, I hug my little sister tight to me and her head was in my chest, to hide her face because she was crying. We waited until Monty was gone, and Elizabeth looked at me " Do always have to deals with these nightmares of yours ? " She asked me, and I stared at her, " Yes, do deals with them, every single night. But it is easy for me to control them, soon I need to wake up, now. See you in the real world ! " I said to her, " Yea, " she said.

I finally woke up from my dream, and I got ready for work. After I got ready, I felt a spirit near by. So I decided to follow the source, and when I open the door of Freddy's green room, and there it was, it was Elizabeth standing at door.