Chapter 4 : The truth

Gregory's POV :

I said to Freddy " I think you should know my past, now ". " Ok please explains slow, ok " said Freddy and I nodded and started from the beginning of my past.

" My real is Evan, when back in 1983, " as I begin and then, Freddy shouted " 1983 ?!?! " " Let me explain, please, okay " I said " Back in 1983, I had my 11th birthday in one of my father's pizzeria and I kind of scared animatronics and crowds and hid under the table. My older brother, Michael and his friends try to cheer me up but I just push them away. Then, until they were fed up, they decided to do this prank saying ' I think he want a give Fredbear a kiss ' and I cried and telling stop, over and over again. Then, they shoved my head in to the animatronic and then BAM, I was dead within the next few days later. " 

Freddy was shocked hearing part of my past " But I'm not done explain, yet. Before I died, a year back, my sister and my mother died first before me ( A/N : In my au, Elizabeth and Clara Afton died first before Evan. And Evan is the middle child in Afton Family, so yea ). My mother committed suicide, after a week, after my mother death my sister, Elizabeth. Me and my father try to warn about Circus baby but she didn't listen, instead of listening to us, she was killed by Circus baby. And after my death, my older brother was the last Afton child in the family and he regretted killing me, so he decide to stop my father from murdering children , but many years later, after fixing my father's mistakes, " as I explained my story to Freddy, I can tell he was shocked and mad, " So, after going to location to location, he find out that our father, got springlocked in a springlock suit. And our father change his name to Springtrap and he DOSEN'T F*CKING STOP COMING BACK ! So, while he was fixing our father's mistakes, I was actually possessed a animatronic back the, but the animatronic used to with is Cassidy and she was killed by my father, and so was Charlie, she possessed the puppet animatronic. And my other friends possessed the originals animatronics, and I decided to leave the animatronic I used to possessed to see my older brother was doing. He was suffering in pain, by our father, I saw his skin changed to a purple-ish color. After many years, they decided to bring me back to life, " I explains more.

" Who is they " asked Freddy to me " Well, they were my uncle Henry, my older brother Michael, Charlie and Cassidy. As I was saying, bring me back from the dead by using remnant and um, uh, I-" I trailed off, then, I brought the courage to tell " and turn me * sigh * half-a-animatronic, I know you are surprise who I am. Let me continue my story, then me and Michael put the... pizzeria on * sigh * fire to, um, burn our father, but, um, for my safety, we ran up the stairs and there was no escape route at first, then Michael said there was one and I said we could escape the fire but he said no, and you are the only one to escape the fire, to me. Before he pushed me at the window, he give me this necklace with a ring on it and photo of his daughters, they are twins. And they're named are Vanessa and ... Vanny, I know this because he told before pushed me out of the window, and after may years of defeating very last followers of my father's cult, was stressful for me, Charlie and Cassidy, and I vowed to Michael to stop our father for good. And I have a very bad feeling he's coming * sigh * back again. That's why management hired us three, to investigate the secrets of the Mega Pizza plex, " as I finished explaining everything.

3rd POV

After a long moment of silent, Freddy broke the silent and said " Superstar, I understanded you situation your in. I didn't know your father was murder but all I can do protect you from him, from hurts you and your friends " and then ask a question to Gregory " Who's Charlie and Cassidy ? " " Oh, that- " " Us " Gregory by Charlotte and Carly as Freddy was surprise. " So, you guys had to changed your name for what reason ? " ask Freddy to Gregory, Cassidy, and Charlie, " We had to changed our name because of we had hide from William Afton. William was searching for us because we were defeating every single member of cult, he created, " Charlotte explained to Freddy, " So, that's explain everything. You guys need tell everyone about the truth about you guys, " said Freddy to them, " We know and we will tell them, today " said Cassidy and they walked out of first aid station. Gregory was about to put his jacket, but Freddy stop him from putting his jacket " They need to know about the scars but you can keep on the new bandages on, okay son, " said Freddy as they walked back to Rockstar row and Freddy called all of his friends. When they came out, Monty was getting teased by Chica about some crush of his, but Monty saw Freddy, he blushed really hard.

" Monty, why are you blushing " teased Chica, " I'm not b-blushing, Chica. WTF !?!? " Monty shouted back at Chica, as she was laughing. " So, why did you guys called us for " ask Roxy, and Monty and Chica were curious, too, " Well, we think it time to tell you guys the truth " said Cassidy, Charlie and Gregory ( Evan aka C.C ) in unison.

After explaining everything to the three, they were quite surprised and shocked at the same time, " So, your real name are Evan, Charlie and Cassidy ?!?!?! " shouted all three of them, " Yea" said Gregory, " But we prefer to be call by our fake n-, " then, Gregory passed out in front of them " GREGORY/EVAN " they shouted.

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I suddenly blacked out, and saw another vision. This time, I saw my brother in Plex as a night guard, then, everything blacked out again. I woke up in Freddy's back room, Freddy was sitting down with worried expression. I guess, I worry him, again, I walked up to Freddy and touch his shoulder. And he looked up, then his expression changed, " Gregory, I was worried about you. What happened, why did you fainted in front of us ? " ask Freddy, I was silent and then, said " It's okay, Freddy. I'm going nowhere, you know that. Well, I want to show you something, it's in part and services. I was suppose to surprise you about but, I think it might cheer you up ."

After getting part and services, me and Freddy went to the table, where I left Bonnie on, " So I want you to closes your eyes then, I will tell you when to open them " I quickly explained and did what I ask. I lifted the tarp and Bonnie went still off and then I said " Now open them and tell me what you see " then, Freddy opened his eyes and saw his old best friend on the tables, fixed and repaired. " You did this, superstar, you really did fixed Bonnie. H-how did you do this ? " he asked, " Well, I knew Bonnie before I met you, he was spy for spying on Vanny. But it was my fault, I could of save him- " I trailed off, " It's okay, Gregory. But he need power, though " said Freddy with a slightly chuckles.