Chapter 16 : Capture and save the animatronics

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I woke up in a dark room, and it was blurry at first, but I regain my sight. I looked around, when looked at my arms. They were chained and the chains were connected to the wall. I tried to break the chains, but it won't break. Then I heard footsteps and the door opened, to reveal Vanny and my father. " What do you want, " I asked him, " * Sigh * Well Evan, all I want is the location of the anti-virus, " he said to me as I looked at him with disgusted. " If I don't tell you where the anti-virus is, " I said to him, " Well, we will have some ways to get the truth out of you, then, " he said as he pulled out a knife.

 " And Vanny can you check our prisoners, " he said to Vanny, and Vanny nodded, then walked out the door. Then closed it behind her, next thing I knew is he questioned me.  

" Now, shall we begin ? " He said, " Tell me where is the anti-virus ? "

 Vanessa's POV :

We finally escape that hellhole, as we ran through the atrium. Then the intercom went off, " Hello father and Vanessa, look like you escaped. Well, we already have what we wanted, now. I suggest you guys run, because the animatronics are still under our control. Hehehe, good luck ! " Then, my sister stop speaking, " We need to find to find your brother's friends and your sister, " I said to my father, as we ran to Rockstar Row. Then we stop, because we ran so much. Then I realized that my father was silent.

" Why so silent, father ? " I asked him as walked with our flashlight, " This is all my fault, if we were careful, we wouldn't got captured and Evan is captured this time. I don't know what to do, now, " he said, " We can help, " said a voice. Then Elizabeth, Charlie and Cassidy came out, " We heard the intercom, but what happened exactly, " said Charlie, and we do own them a big explanation to them. 

" Well, here's how it happened... "

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I was cover with stabs wounds and blood. " That should be enough for today, " my father said, then left. " You should of fought back, " said Goldie from his cage, he is stuck in, " G-Goldie, t-they w-won't s-stop soon, until I give t-them the l-location, " I said with a weak voice. ' I hope my friends or my family find me soon, ' I thought.

Then my sight started to blurred out, and then I passed out on the floor, again.

Vanessa's POV :

They were shocked what happened. " So, you're saying Evan is captured by father, " said Lizzy as she sobbed, and Cass hugged her to make her feel better.  " We need a plan to save him and the animatronics " said Charlie, with confidence in her voice, " We just can't give up. That what they want us to do, " " But how do we save them, exactly ? " I asked her, and she smiled.

" Because we have a animatronic on our side, " she said as walked to a vent. Then, came out of the vent, was a animatronic made out of wires and had clown mask for a face. " Hello again to Charlie, " said the animatronic, " Hello Ennard, we need your help with somethings, " said Charlie, to the animatronic named Ennard. And Charlie turned to me, " Vanessa, this is Ennard, the animatronic that scooped your Father's guts out, " she said to me and Ennard looked at me, " and Ennard meet Vanessa, the daughter of Michael Afton. "

" This animatronic will help us, how exactly ? " I asked Charlie and then Charlie said " He's the only animatronic, who can go through the vents, stays in the shadow, and can do sneak attacks." " So what's the plan " I said.

Goldie's POV :

After Evan, well, should I say Gregory, is still passed out on the floor. I was stuck in this cage. I sighed, and I am worried about Gregory because he is wounded, and bleeding, a lots. Then, Vanny came in but, with some bandages and other stuffs, " You better not hurt him, you rabbit lady, " I said to her, but she treated Gregory's wounds. 

Then she looked at me, " Look * sigh * I want to help him but I can't. All I can do is this, but if you defeat the last princess quest game. I will finally be free from his control, but I only can control 40% of my body. I hope you you find the last game, " she said to me, then closed the door bhind her. Then I saw a key, ' Maybe she left it here, ' I thought ' but I can't get it. I need to figure out how to get it. '

Charlie's POV : 

I was in position now. All we need to do is get all the animatronics to parts and services. I have my baseball bat with me, and ready to swing. I saw them, but they were chasing my friends. ' Like as planed' I thought as I got up and shouted " HEY YOU DUMB BOTS, I'M OVER HERE. " I ran as fast as I can to the trap we set for them in parts and services.

I ran around the trap, grab the remote and when they stepped in the trap. * BAM * " It worked ! " I said to the others who were hiding behind some plant pots. " All we need to do is to shut the-" I cut was cut off by Ennard, " That's done, " he said as he turned all of them off, while the animatronics were in the cylinder.  We inserted the anti-virus chips, and they turned on. And they're eyes weren't purple anymore.

Then, they all asked what happened. " Well, it all began when Gregory passed out earlier today. And you guys got- hacked, " I began, and they were shocked " then you guys started chasing all of us. Then me and the others, each one of us attacked by Vanny except Gregory, Vanessa and Michael. And then Gregory find us four and took us to a very hidden area, then treated our wounds, then leave. But I can't explains the rest because Vanessa can do that, " I said to them and Vanessa started explaining the rest, " Then, me and my father saw Gregory and Gregory was explaining to us what happened, then my twin sister come and said if we want to win her game, all we had to do is hide from you guys and her. But unfortunately she got me and my father, first. Then she managed to find Gregory next, but we escaped when he got captured. Now we need a plan to save Gregory, because he's the only who know where the location of the anti-virus, so who's in. " We all agreed, we are in.