Chapter 1 : A new beginning

( After the events of the Afton ending )

Gregory and Freddy ran as fast as they can, under the collapsing old pizzeria. But, Gregory felt guilty about destroying Freddy's friends and, decide to go back to the fire.

Gregory's POV :

I ran back into the fire, to save Freddy's friends from the fire. So, I decide call my best friends, Cassidy and Charlie. " Guys, I need your help" I said and Charlie answered " What do you need help with ? ". " We need to save Freddy's friends from the fire " I exclaimed, as I ran through the fire. Fire was everywhere, top to bottom, I searched for Freddy's friends, then, Cassidy and Charlie came in, in they're human form. " Come on, let's searched for some animatronics " said Cassidy.

Freddy's POV :

One minute I was with Gregory, and the next, he's gone. I screamed Gregory's name, until I saw six figure coming out of the fire it was, Gregory with my friends and two girls, that's I do not who they are. " I went back to the fire because to save your friends with the help with my two best friends, Carly and Charlotte " he said, he was covered in dust and he has a burn scar on his leg, and it was big.

Later...

Polices and medical supports came by and treated the wounds on Gregory, Carly and Charlotte. And turns out Carly's family had adopted Gregory and Charlotte, a long time ago but Carly's family is dead because they died in a car crash, so, it been just the three of them.

Gregory's POV :

I was getting patched up on my leg, there was a bandage on my leg. Since, there was a burned scar on it and it hurts by a lot ! Then I see Freddy and his friends, all repair and fixes, " I-I'm s-sorry for destroying you three " I cried, then all at the same time, they forgave " We forgive for destroying us/my friends " they said, then my friends came. They looked better than before cover in dust, they went to me and said " Your okay, Ev- Gregory". " Thank guys. Oh wait, where are we suppose to go, now ? " I said to Carly and Charlotte. 

" Well, you guys can stay with me, you know " said a familiar voice, it was Vanessa and she was alive. " Vanessa, your alive " said Freddy, and Vanessa walked up to me and whisper to my ear : " I know your secret, Evan. Don't worry, I will keep it safe, " then she hugs me and I cried. Then the next seconds, I fell asleep.

Charlotte's ( Charlie ) POV :

' Evan fell asleep ' I thought, and other were worried about the Plex. But at least, Evan stops his father, right, I can't worried about Afton right now. But now, we have to still protect Evan from his father, if he come back, we have to PROTECT HIM all costs.

Six months later ....

3rd POV :

It been six months since the last fire, Freddy and the gang, also Vanessa, decided to adopt Gregory and his friends. So now, this is a new beginning for all of them.

" EEEvvvaaann, I'm coming for you " said said his father with a laugh, " You can't out run me, son, hahahahahahahahahahaha". 

" Gregory, Gregory, GREGORY, wake up " said a voice , that woke him up, it was Freddy. " You were crying in your sleep and I got so worry " said his adopt father, Freddy. " I'm sorry, it just my past, * sobs* always finds it way back * sobs * to me" cried Gregory, Freddy hugged Gregory close to him and then, Gregory fell back to sleep. ' I need protect Gregory, at all cost. Who knows what happened in his past. Only Charlotte and Carly know his past.' Freddy thought

Three hours later it was 6 am, Gregory was still sleep and Freddy let him. He can't believe management let trio stay in the pizzaplex, six months ago. Freddy got ready for the day and then Gregory finally woke up from his sleep, " Good morning, superstar " said Freddy, " Morning dad" ( A/N : In my au, Gregory called Freddy dad sometime, so yea ) said Gregory with a yawn, " I'm going to brush my teeth, now ". Gregory walked through the hallways of the Mega Pizzaplex, and got ready for the day, too. In Mega Pizzaplex, Gregory and his friends they're own job to do in the plex, Gregory as technician and night security ( Sometime ), Carly as daytime security guard and Charlotte as technician.

But ever since the fire, Gregory had these visions about his past in his sleep, causing him to have nightmares about his father and his family. Only people who noticed this, was Vanessa, Charlotte, Carly and Freddy, and Gregory wished he can tell about his past. But he can't bring himself to tell him about his past.

Gregory walked through the pizzaplex, and went to parts and services to get Freddy and his friends ready for the show and the day. After few hours of check ups on the gang, Gregory went back upstairs and hang out with Charlotte and Carly. When he got there, Charlotte and Carly are talking to each other, " Oh hey Gregory, so how are you " said Charlotte as she blushed, " I-I'm good " Gregory stuttered. " You two lovebird " exclaimed Carly, and both Gregory and Charlotte blushed really hard.    

And Carly laughs so hard, and she ran away because she knew Charlotte will chase after her. That's was the beginning of there new life so far.

A/N : Welp, there was something. But I will get started on Chapter 2 right now .