Chapter 3 : Scars and wounds

( Warning : Self- harm )

5 hours later...

3rd POV :

5 hours later it was morning, Gregory left his bed and get ready for the day. After getting ready for the day, outfit he decided to wear is white shirt over top of it was a black crop jacket ( to hide the bandages on his arms, from Freddy, Vanessa and the gang ), dark blue jeans shoulder bag for man, and Golden ( His plush toy, who talk, walk and has it own mind of it own ). He walked to the atrium, meet Charlotte and Carly at Bonnie bowl for breakfast, as he entered Bonnie bowl, he saw Charlotte, Carly and Chica. Chica was make waffles for breakfast, went to Charlotte and Carly, they were talking about HIM ?!?

" When are you going to tell him " cooed Carly and Charlotte said " Not now, because he is here already." Gregory thought ' Why are they talk about me, ' then sat down to Charlotte and Charlotte started to blush really hard. And Chica gave them they're breakfast and saw Charlotte, " Charlotte, why are you blushing all a sudden ? " questioned Chica, " Oh n-nothing, i-it nothing" stuttered Charlotte. After eating breakfast, Gregory decided to Charlotte and Carly about six nightmares, he had last night, " Can I talk to you guys in private, like now, " asked Gregory and they walk to somewhere private. " What do you want to talk 'bout, Gregory " asked Carly, " Well, you know guys I had always had nightmare, right " said Gregory, they nodded " Well last night, I had six nightmares" " WHAT !?!?!?!? " shouted both of them.

" How is this happened to you " said Charlotte, " I don't know, it keep getting worse and so are the voices of my father, keep getting louder when I'm near Roxy's raceway or when I go to the old pizzeria under the pizza plex " explained Gregory, then, Freddy came in Bonnie bowl with- Vanessa !?!!? " Vanessa, I thought you had a day off, today " said Carly " Oh, I just want come by and say hello with you guys " said Vanessa, and the three said ' Oh' in union, and then, she said " Hey Gregory, can we talk in private, please " " If it about my nightmares, headaches and visions, Charlotte and Carly already know " said Gregory " Yes, it is about your nightmares, and the other things, but if you don't want to talk about, it's fine. Just tell us when you're ready, ok " said Vanessa and Gregory nodded.

Gregory decided to work on some 'secret' project, he been working on for quite some time. He went to parts and services, and went to a table that was cover with a tarp. He lifted the tarp off the table, to reveal the decommissioned animatronic, Bonnie, he was working on him for quite some time. Most of the work is done, all he needed to do is give him a paint job. He started working on him, he put fresh coats of paint on GlamRock Bonnie.

After, 2 hours of painting Bonnie, he went up stairs to wash his hands in the bathroom ( because he had paint on his hands ). After that, he went to talk to Charlotte and Carly, they were at they're favorite place of the plex, it is main stage. He saw Charlotte and Carly talking about work and stuff. " So, when Gregory going to be here " said Charlotte, " Oh you are in love with that boy, huh " cooed Carly " N-no " exclaimed Charlotte " Why you guys talking about me all of a sudden " asked Gregory

" Oh, nothing " said Carly " So, what have you been doing " " Oh stuff " said Gregory, so the three talked, joked and visited they're favorite attractions in plex, After few hours of fun, they went back to they're room ( A/N : Because they lived with the animatronics ) and Gregory went to Freddy's room. Then, he heard his father's voice in his head " I'm coming for you, Evan~" as the voice said. He ran to the backroom, and took his hidden dagger, he was hiding and then, took his jacket off and lays on the floor, then, took off his bandage off of one of his arm, held the dagger at his arm. But little did he know, Freddy was at the doorway of his backroom and about ask what was he doing. But then, Gregory cut his arm, and yelps of pain, drop the dagger, then Freddy saw what happened, and ran to Gregory " Gregory, what are you doing to yourself " shouted Freddy and hug Gregory tight, then examine Gregory's arm and saw more cut like the one he just saw on his arm and ask " How long you been doing this, Gregory "

" A-about six m-months, already ! " cried Gregory, " Why you didn't tell me, but for now, I need to treat your wounds before they get infected and your scars, were badly treated " said Freddy, they walk to the first aid station, as they entered the first aid station and Freddy got the first aid kit. Then, he opened the kit to grab rubbing alcohol and bandages. He treated Gregory wounds on one of his arm, put a bandage over it and ask if he did it on his other arm, and Gregory nodded. Freddy ask take off the old bandage on Gregory's other, then Gregory did what he was asked, Freddy saw other arm with scars and wounds but, it worse on his other arm, it had words on his other arm like  "... Leave me alone...", "... Help me, please... " and the last one had "...The time is closer than you think..." on Gregory's scar arm. " Gregory, why didn't you tell me about this, I will understand if you tell me " said Freddy, " I-I'm sorry, Freddy. I was scared for you to get mad at me " cried Gregory, " Why would I be mad ? But these scars, Gregory, what do they mean ?" asked Freddy to Gregory. 

 Then, Gregory said : " I think you should know my past, now. "   

A/N : Well, that was a lot of angst, I guess. So, um, yea that was the end of this chapter. So, bye my constellations. ( P.S. I rushed, while typing this chapter )