Chapter 8 : " SHE'S BACK "

3rd POV :

" Nice to see you again, SISTER , " Vanny said as she laughed, " Oh, I see you have a new security guard. WAIT a minute, is that father ? " As she walked toward them, " Impossible, I thought you were d-dead, " said Vanny, " No, I'm not dead. I was in A FREAKING COMA FOR OVER 20 YEARS, " yelled Michael, " Well, your father wanted dead. But I will let you live, this time, if we encounter again, I will kill you on your father orders, " said Vanny as she turned and walked away from her twin sister and father. 

She walked back to her hideout, when she got there, she took off her mask to revealed her face. Her face had a few scars, one of her eyes were purple just like her grandfather, and her other eye was her soft green color eye.

Vanny/Vanilla's POV :

' WHY DID I FOLLOWED THAT OLD MAN OF MINE ' I yelled in my head, " I wish I didn't following him and live a normal life, but no, why did I put that headset on me, " I cried to myself, and after I cried it all out, I looked at my wound on my shoulder. I decided to treat it, I go my first aid kit and started to treated my wound. " * Sigh, * I wish someone could save me from this pain and suffering of mine, " I said to myself and went to my bed, then fell on to my bed and fell asleep, had dream about my past.

* Flashback *

  I was walking in the park with my twin sister and my mother. It's been 8 years since our father been dead, our mother been trying so hard to take care of us and she's been stressed lately. So me and sister had each other until we got a job at the age of 19-20, she worked as security guard and I worked as beta tester.

" So all I need to do is put on the headset and played the game, " I said to my best friend, Luis. Luis been me and Vanessa friend for years since childhood, " Yup, and once you finished playing the Help Wanted, it would be a big hit, " said Luis. So I put the headset on and started playing it.

After one hour of the game, I had a strange feeling like a urge to kill someone. No, this can't be happened, I am following MY GRANDFATHER FOOTSTEPS, I had to resist this feeling.

* End of flashback *

 3rd POV :

Michael and Vanessa went home, they were thinking about Vanny's offer, by letting them live. Well, that was a strange encounter with Vanny, for of course for them. Meanwhile back at Freddy's room, Gregory woke up from his same nightmare he had for FOURTH TIME, ALREADY. He got ready for the day but his left leg caused him to limp, a lots. He walked out of Freddy's room, and to find Cass and Charlie, he found Charlie at they're usual place we meet, Bonnie bowl. " Hey Charlie, how are you ? " He said as he sat besides, and she was blushing like a tomato, as Gregory sat besides her, and she give him, his breakfast. " O-oh, I'm fine. Oh here's your breakfast, it's egg and bacons your favorite, " she said as she blushed even harder, " O-oh, thank Charlie, " he said as he blushed, and Bonnie saw this, thought ' Hmm, other ship I see. I will ask Cass to help me with this one.

Meanwhile at Vanny/ Vanilla's Hideout,

" * Sigh * another day at the plex, I wish I can leave this place. Wait, I can all I need to do is to change my look, " said Vanny/Vanilla, as she got up her bed and change her clothes with a rainbow dress over with a black crop top jacket, with black legging, black majorette boots and her shoulder bag. Then she fixes her hair by combing it and put on her old rainbow extensions, she back at her old job. And she left the plex, explored the city for bit, then decided to go to her favorite café to her breakfast, Coffee and Treats.  She order cup of Coffee and bagel for her breakfast, when her food arrived, she saw her Father and twin sister order something but she focused on her breakfast. She took a bite of her bagel and look at her phone and was texting her best friend, Luis.

Vanilla : Hey Luis ! How are you, today ?

Luis : Oh hey Vanilla, I'm fine. But WHERE ARE YOU ? YOU WENT MISSING FOR 3-4 YEARS, ALREADY !?!?!!?

Vanilla : I'm sorry but I can't tell you, why I went missing. But I actually saw my father, again, it's turned he's alive.

Luis : Lucky for you, so have you talked to him, yet ?

This question shocked Vanilla, and she didn't have a answer for this question, she sort of talked to her father instead she lied about talking to him.

Vanilla : Well, I just saw him and that's it !

Luis : Oh ok, so wanna meet up any time ? Are you free today, any chances ?

Vanilla : Oh no, I am not but tomorrow sounds good

Luis : Oh ok, sure meet you then, Bunny.

Vanilla remembered that nickname her best friend give her. Then, she continued eating her breakfast. 

Meanwhile at plex, Charlie and Gregory were hanging out at the atrium, they talked, joked and teased each other, but from the distance Cassidy and Bonnie were planning how to put Gregory/Evan and Charlie together. " So, how long were those two had a crush on each other for? " Asked Bonnie to Cassidy, " Well ever since they were the first to possessed animatronics ( A/N : In this au, Gregory/Evan and Charlie were the first to possessed animatronics, first ) And me and Susie been trying to get them together. But every time, we failed to ship those two, " said Cassidy with a sigh, and Bonnie got an idea. " I've got an idea Cass, but we need help of the other, " said Bonnie to Cassidy, and they started put the plan in motion.