Chapter 7 : Injured

Gregory/Evan's POV :

" Evan, is that you " he ask me and then I realized, I exposed myself to my brother, why was I so stupid to said that. " I-I, um, " I started, " Fine, is it me, Evan. I'm sorry that lie about my name, but I had to because if father found me, he will destroy me, " and Michael was not surprise about my answer, and hug me tight " It's okay, Evan. I finally found you, but do like being called Gregory or Evan ? " He asked me as we pulled away, " Gregory, I like being called Gregory, " I said.

We talked, joked, teased, and laugh, but I had to talk to Michael about my nightmares and the visions, I had for the last six months. When, I asked to talk to Michael in private, he agreed. We walked to somewhere private, " So, what do you want to about ? " He asked and I was silence for a few moments, then, " Because, I had these nightmares and visions about the Pizza plex for the last six months, after we try defeated our father, and they got worse in the up coming months I live in the plex, " I said, but Michael understand because he had these nightmares and visions before, and then, I continued explain to about how I did self-harm to myself by taking off my black crop jacket, " and I did this to my arms for the last six months, " and he looked shocked to see the bandages on my arms. " Why did you did this to yourself, Gregory ? Please tell me, " he said, "Father, try to get in to my head and the only way to shut him up is t-to cut myself, " I said and sobs. 

3rd POV : 

Michael hug his brother close to him, " Hey, let it all out " said Michael, then, Gregory fell asleep and carried him to Freddy.

Meanwhile, Freddy and Monty were cuddling in Freddy's room and then there was a knock on the door, " I will get it " said Freddy as he pulled away from Monty and got up, opens the door to see- Officer Michael with Gregory in his arms, asleep, " My brother fell asleep, he told the truth about his nightmares and visions. Also, be quiet he sleeping  " said Michael, " Wait, your his older brother. Well, that surprise but thank you for comforting him. " said Freddy, quietly " Oh, you're welcome. And I wanted to thank you for take caring of my brother, and please protect him from our father and my daughter, Vanny, " Michael said, and Freddy nodded as he took Gregory from Michael from his arms. Then, the door closed and Michael walked away from the room, while, Freddy took Gregory to the backroom, to lays him in his bed/recharge station. He saw how peaceful Gregory slept and went back to his room.

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I dreamed about the same nightmare, again but little different. I got up and started to ran in my nightmare, and I saw my father chasing me as limp when I ran, then, I wake up and it was 12:30 am. I decided to walked around the plex, as I walked out of the Freddy's backroom, I saw Freddy and Monty, asleep. I walked the room slowly out of the room and explored for a bit, then, I saw my brother with Vanessa, I walked on in the plex and felt the same feeling. I turned to see Vanny in the distance, " You should run, Gregory because I will kill you, right now, " she said, and I ran as fast as I can.

I went to the endo maze ( A/N : Yea, for those of you who don't know what endo maze. It's technically the where the endos, um, are created. And that's the place where you need to find the level 4 security badge ), and when I thought I lost Vanny, she just came out of nowhere, " I found you, Gregory " she said as she laughed, then, I ran again through the DAMN ENDO MAZE. Then, I was out of breath, and Vanny was so close to me and lunged at me, then stab her knife in my left leg and I yelped of pain. I pulled out my gun, that I had in my bag and shots at her shoulder, then she yelped of pain, the next second she stabbed her knife , again in the same leg. I managed to kicked her off of me and I limps out of the endo mazes. When I got back to the atrium, I fell down with a thud my left leg was in pain, and I got back up but I fell again, then Freddy and Monty talking about stuff, next thing happened they saw me injured.

Freddy's POV :

Me and Monty was talking about things, then saw Gregory on the floor, bleeding in his left leg, we ran to him and helped him. " Superstar, what happened to you ? " I asked to him " Vanny found me and stabbed her knife in my leg, twice, " he said, "and it's hurts by a lot, but I managed to shots her in the shoulder, " we took Gregory to near the first aid station, and treated his wound, then ask how did Vanny found Gregory, and explained how he try to lose her in endo maze, also, he try fight her off of me. After he finished explaining, I was shocked and Monty was um, how I do I put this, oh yea, anger.

Gregory got off the table and try to walked but instead he fell, again and we helped him up, and he try walking, he was fine except for the limp. I asked if he needed help and he said he will be fine. But I realized if Gregory is half-animatronic, then HE'S HALF-HUMAN, that means he can bleed like regular human, but he had some animatronics abilities. But I didn't want to ask him, it might make him uncomfortable, and instead I asked " Why did you had A GUN, with you ? " And he answered, " Well, you know, um, uh, for self-defense, I know, I could of got hurt but the truth is I was trained to use a gun by Charlie and Cassidy, " and I understand why he had a gun for a reason, for defensing himself from danger like Vanny, first of all. Gosh, I hate her so much, but it not her fault, she like this. Then, I saw Officer Michael and Vanessa walking toward us, and Michael was shocked, when he saw Gregory was injured, " Oh shit, " said Gregory, " Language Gregory " I said to Gregory.

Michael's POV :

" Language Gregory " said Freddy and Monty was standing in the background, as for my brother, Gregory or Evan was injured in his left leg. " How did my brother get injured, " I asked to the two animatronics and my BROTHER, Ev-Gregory, " Well, you see Vanny kind of, um probably stabbed my leg, twice " he said with fear, " WHAT !?!?! " Yelled my daughter, " THAT SON OF GUN IS HERE, AGAIN. OH, ONCE I SEE THAT RABBIT LADY AGAIN, SHE GET A BEAT. " And I tried to calm her down, it took a while to get her to calmed her down, and I saw Gregory asleep in Freddy's arms.

" You should take my brother to his bed or should I say his recharge station " me and Vanessa said with smirked, " Wait, his bed is his recharge station, " said Monty and they just walked away, while me and Vanessa were searching for Vanny and clues about the plex. Then, we heard laughter, " She's here. Gregory was right, Father ," said Vanessa.

( A/N : hey guys, I decided to give you guys, the next chapter name that I'm working on it called " SHE'S BACK " I hope you stay safe and I have a wonderful Happy Easter. )