A/n : Characters info

Oh I forget that the characters info, so here it is :

The Three Best Friends :

Evan "Gregory" Afton :

Fake name : Gregory Afton-Rose or Gregory A-Rose

Age : 12-13 years old

Like : Hacking, fix tech, his best friends, has a crush on Charlotte ( Charlie ) only Carly ( Cassidy ) know about his crush on Charlotte ( Charlie ), love his brother and his family except his father, like to ride on his hoverboard, tease Charlie himself, his plushie, Goldie ( Golden Freddy plushie ) and Cassidy like a big sister to him and Charlie.

Dislike : His father, Vanny, being teasing by Carly ( Cassidy ) and Charlotte ( Charlie ), his past, being jump-scare, hate himself for destroying Chica, Monty and Roxanne, and the old pizzeria under the pizzaplex ( It's give him nightmare about Michael ) voices of his father and also, socializing with animatronics because of what happened to Bonnie ( Before the events of security breach ).

Talents : Great fighter, hacker, fixes any animatronics ( since what happened to GlamRock Bonnie ), game player, pranking, self-defenses, help Cassidy to control Golden Freddy, survive high fall, super strong, ride a hoverboard, foresight, pass sight and smarter than his Father.  

Enemies : Vanny and His Father ( William Afton .)

Weapons : Guns and his hoverboard. 

  " Charlotte " Charlie Emily :

Fake name : Charlotte Emily

Age : 12 years old

Like : Hacking, her best friends, also has a crush on Gregory ( Evan ), making plans, try to make Gregory ( Evan ) socialize with animatronics, teasing Gregory with Cassidy, and socialize with Roxanne and Chica.

Dislike : Getting tease herself by Gregory, William Afton for killing her, pranks, Vanny, losing her best friends, keep a secret from Gregory to find out his brother is alive and in a coma, scared to lose everything, Afton virus ( A LOTS ) and Cassidy being a big sister to her.

Talents : Hacker, fixes any animatronics ( since what happened to GlamRock Bonnie ), a teaser, transforms into the Puppet, teleports, her illusions, and Fighter.

Enemies : Vanny, William Afton and Gregory's hoverboard.

Weapons : A Baseball bat and daggers.

Cassidy " Carly " Rose : 

Fake name :  Carly Rose

Age : 14 years old

Like : Pranking and teasing Gregory, train really hard, being a big sister to Charlotte and Gregory, hacking, coding, socialize with Sun/Moon the daycare attendant, her best friends and school.

 Dislike : WILLIAM AFTON ( HOW IN THE WORLD, HE IS STILL ALIVE ), Vanny, Michael's fake name, Gregory being a smarter than her, getting tease by Gregory, pranks that got wrong, and Golden Freddy plushie.

Talents : Amazing dagger thrower, teasing people, being big sister, coder, hacker, fixes any animatronics ( Since more than 20 years ), socialize with animatronics, transform into Golden Freddy with the help of Gregory, secret keeper, homeschools Gregory and Charlotte, and technician.

Enemies : William Afton and Vanny.

Weapons : Dagger attached to a chain belt and more dagger.

The GlamRocks :

GlamRock Freddy :

Likes : kids, his friends, entertain kids, sings in the middle nights, like Gregory as son and friend, he has a crush on Monty, teases Monty, perform for kids, care for the band/gang, protect Gregory and Gregory's Friends and like to help kids.  

Dislikes : Worry about Gregory ( after adopted Gregory ), griefs for Bonnie, can't stop thinking about Gregory ( EVERY SINGLE SECONDS ), Gregory destroy his friends but, forgave him, Afton, getting tease by Roxy and scared to lose Gregory.

Talents : Sings, great protecter, smart, great parent, great best friend, great father to Gregory and kind of a fighter.

Roxanne " Roxy " wolf :

Likes :Plays keytar, entertain kids, compliments herself, dates Chica, treat Gregory and his friends like family, her raceway, racing, teasing Freddy about his crush ( Monty ), hanging out with her friends, and teaches kids about safely.

Dislikes : VANNY ( FOR CONTROLING HER AND HER FRIENDS TO HURT A CHILD ), mad at Gregory for destroying her and friends but forgave him, Afton because he is Gregory's Father ( She's only GlamRock, who know Gregory's father ), and people who hurt her friends, will get attack by her.

Talents : Plays keytar, racing, like a aunt-figure to Gregory and his friends, teaser, see movement through the walls, survive high falls, great protecter and fighter.

GlamRock Chica :

Likes : Pizzas, cupcakes, dates Roxy, plays guitar, teasing Monty about his crush ( Freddy ), hang out with Gregory and his friends, baking with Charlotte and Roxy, her maze, and teaches kids about fitness.

Dislikes : VANNY ( FOR CONTROLING HER AND HER FRIENDS TO HURT GREGORY ), people who want to hurting her friends, William Afton, losing her friends, losing everything, Gregory for destroying her and her friends but, forgave him, and bullies,

Talents : Plays guitar, great protecter, baker, can stunned Vanny with her voice box, entertainer, fitness trainer, best comfort friend, and great like aunt-figure.

Enemies : VANNY and William Afton

Montgomery " Monty " Gator : 

Likes : Plays the bass, golfing, entertain kids, has a crush on Freddy, hang out with his friends, Gregory and Gregory's friends, like destroying stuff, flirts with Freddy and teaches kids about golf.

Dislikes : His temper, Gregory destroying him and his friends, but forgave him, being tease by Chica, Carly beating him in golf, and Carly.

Talents: Plays bass, golf, flirts, smashing, destroying things, entertain kids, entertainer, amazing fighter, like father-figure to Gregory, and fighter.

The Afton Villains : 

Burntrap ( William Afton ) :

Age : Almost a century old

Likes : Murdering children and hacking animatronics.

Dislikes : Michael always defeat him and Evan now defeating him, now.

Talents : Murders, hack, coding, and ALWAYS COME BACK ! 

Vanny Afton :

Age : 23-24 years old

Likes :  Murders kids ( as she's not in control ), help kids ( when she's in control ), love her twin sister ( Vanessa ), her father ( Michael Afton ) and dancing.

Dislikes : Hates being control by her Grandfather ( William Afton ) and killing kids.

Talents : Murdering children, helper ( when she's in control ), and cook.

Extras :

Michael Afton :

Age : 47 years old

Status : A new night guard at Mega Pizzaplex.

Vanessa Afton :

Age : 23-24 years old

Status : A night guard at Mega Pizzaplex

GlamRock Bonnie :

Status : Used to be decommissioned but now repair.

Sun/Moon :

Status : The daycare attendant

The Blob :

Status : A big blob of animatronics